“Absolutely Outstanding ”

Ranked #23 of 1,041 Restaurants in Brno
Price range: USD 2 - USD 60
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Czech, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Palazzo restaurant Welcome to Restaurant Palazzo. The a la carte restaurant will mesmerize all your senses and bring you an extraordinary experience. The Executive Chef Milan Urbanek prepares modern dishes with Mediterranean elements and a touch of Czech cuisine. Let yourself be pampered by the personnel, who will recommend the current menu to you, help you to choose the right wine to accompany your dishes and are prepared to fulfill all your wishes. Become convinced about the quality by yourself. Restaurant opens for lunch only for "on request" groups from 5 people.
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

It was not my first time in this Hotel and restaurant and certainly will not be the last !

The food is absolutely amazing. All flavors, all details absolutely perfect!

But I have to highlight the superior and outstanding sympathy and service provided by Uliana ! All details, recommendations (food, wine) were perfect !
Tonight was a solo dinner, just with the company of my kindle, so my senses were even more awake for this amazing experience after a long work day.

Congratulations to the chef and to Ulianca for their extraordinary dedication !

For sure I will be back ! Tomorrow ? ;)

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The food is fine. However, the server that we had was arrogant and ignorant. He knew nothing about the wines. He refused to discuss raising the very cold air conditioned temperature. He was rude to Chinese visitors. And when we asked for the 10% discount due to people staying at the Barcelo hotel, he was only willing to apply it to one of our two bills (my wife and I stayed at the hotel together, but needed a split bill as my expenses were covered by my employer). The hotel staff said they were unable to demand that he change his mind. Given the number of great restaurants in Brno, I suggest you avoid this trap.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We were very happily surprised to find this restaurant, having visited many times and stayed at other Hotels in Brno. For sure the best of any hotel restaurant in town and likely one of the top 10 in Brno for my money. Service fantastic and the variety of menu items quite pleasing. Food of course was excellent.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

In the second restaurant this time in Brno after a random choice and with a bad Prague experience we tried to find something to cheer us up.
I called to dial, and from what we were told the kitchen closed early 22.00 save for my mistake, we hastened to discover the restaurant.
We arrived at the place and the reception lady did not look good having tried to discourage us to stay, however with some resistance and our request for clemency to our stomachs there arranged a comfortable place to sit and taste their stews.
After the entrance the service was very welcoming and attentive on the part of the staff.
Affordable prices, interesting menus however everything based on the same ....
Stuffed with little flavor, we ordered a soup, which I loved full of flavor and with good texture, however the remaining dishes leave a craving for the palate due to lack of seasoning.
A lot of use of sauces over meat and hard vegetables, I do not believe this is the "al dente" of the Czech Republic.
It was not at all bad in general but the pressure of the staff on giving us the dishes being that it was 23.00 and we were already wanting to see from the back as we were the last ones in the restaurant. I think that was a bad point since savoring your plates with pressure removes the precept of it.
I recommend but do it within hours of being served with ease.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stayed at the hotel and decided to have dinner in the restaurant. It is very cosy and the staff was very quick, polite and service minded. Food was fine and good quality.