“Not as good as it look like, absolutely not worth the price you pay.”

Mori restaurant & lounge
Ranked #16 of 1,010 Restaurants in Brno
Price range: USD 23 - USD 46
Description: Our aim is to achieve and create appealing dishes using fresh ingredients and high quality materials to ensure that your dining experience at Mori is memorable, delectable and enjoyable.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to have some sushi, after some research I found out about this place, once I went there and sit at the table i saw that the prices were pretty high but still I wanted some good sushi so I tried it, when I got the sushi that I ordered I tought " mmmm looks yummy " but then I tried it and I have to say that you can't taste the fish, it's covered in sauce, and the fish was too warm, I even tried the fish on itself but still no taste ... So I spent lot of money for nothing ..
I read that many people left good reviews ... I wonder if they ever had sushi eleswere or in other country, I would only go to this place if they drastically reduce the price .

1  Thank Marco93messina

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! The sushi so fresh and tender, the melt in your mouth. I booked for 11 people and sent the order in advance, the communication with the restaurant was great and everything was prepared for us when we arrived. Fantastic service!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Nice design, well located, and the cuisine is amazing!
We have been there 3 times this year, and never have been disapointed.

The Korean and the Japanese food are good, well presented, with high quality products.

It is a bit expensive for a Czech budget, but reasonable for a western European budget.
Also, the online table reservation system is very convenient for foreigners.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This is a restaurant with very simple menu, mostly focused on sushi. Waitress was really professional and nice. On my Saturday lunch I had one of their weekly lunch menu, which was starter and Korean kimchi soup. Portion was more than enough for me and I thing it's worth of the price. This restaurant is definitely one of the best ones in Brno.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

MORI means woods. One can meditate in woods and be inspired. My friend and me went to the Mori restaurant with some respect for I have a strong allergy to fish and sea food. We both have become fans ot this restaurant that has a lot to offer to vegetarians. My friend fell in love with their suschi, we admired their lovely ice cream - especially the green tea ice cream. It is really good to have a walk throughout the woods, calm down and be satisfied.