All reviews open bathroom underground parking taking into account nice city view hardwood floors business park free shuttle city centre stayed only one night business trip great hotel comfortable bed wifi connection walking distance spilberk castle old town other hotels
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The high level of quality you expect from the Marriott hotel has been delivered. For me it is the ideal place to stay for the business trip in Brno. Underground parking available. Clean and spacious rooms. Distance to the center is approximately 10 minutes with a taxi.
My only complain is that the breakfast starts at 6:30 a.m. - would appreciate at least 6:00 a.m.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Martin B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Pavel K.,

Thank you for sharing your review with us as well as with other travellers on TripAdvisor.

We are really glad you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to Brno again.

With kind regards

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I stayed for 3 nights in a standard room. I like relatively large room and a very comfortable bed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is pretty good, although it takes few minutes to reach the tram.

As a downside, room only had a shower, not a bathtub, which is a pity and there is also no room service.

Overall it was a good stay and I will be happy to stay there again in future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Martin B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear The810,

thank you for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Brno for your stay and for taking your valuable time to share your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you find our associates helpful and you like our rooms and especially beds.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to having you back to our hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed only one night but truly enjoyed it. The concierge was friendly and helpful upon check in (parking was easy once we found the entrance).

The king room with the city view was comfortable and easily accommodated two adults. We ventured into Brno for dinner and had a great time walking through the historic center.

We had breakfast at the hotel - which I highly recommend (coffee, eggs, fruit, granola, etc.)

We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer H,

thank you for your very positive review.

We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us such a great feedback.

I am happy to know that your room and views were to your liking.

I will make sure that your kind feedback is shared within my team.

Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott Brno soon.

With kind regards

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel while on business. Everyone there spoke English (my spoken language) and were extremely hospitable. I enjoyed the Yard (which was their restaurant and bar, the buffet breakfast was quite substantial but lacked variety (since I was there for 5 days, it became rather boring after a while).

The hotel gym was rather small and the hotel lacked a pool/suana etc.

What was intriguing was that the hotel rates changed daily, so when filling up your claim forms (if on business), be cognizant of that.

Wifi was available all the time, so you are never disconnected from the world.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear budakSFO,

thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard By Marriott Brno Hotel.

We appreciate your kind words about our hotel, restaurant.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and improve them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Operations manager

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We used Marriott as our base camp for our Wedding. We had several rooms for our guests and for us. All the rooms were very nice, clean and modern. This hotel is new and you can feel it. But what really shines is the hotel lobby and restaurant design, simply wonderful. The service in the bar and restaurant is very professional, though some shifts/teams are better than others. Breakfasts are okay, good Marriott standard, for example, Courtyard in Prague has much better breakfasts. In my opinion, this is the best hotel for business and leisure in Brno. My colleagues from abroad are using it when they are in Brno.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Martin B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Brno, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Ondrejk920,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Brno.

Your nice feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service.

Kind regards,