“Superb food and atmosphere for a dinner”
Review of Cerny Medved - CLOSED

Cerny Medved
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2015

This is an excellent restaurant in a historic part of town one block from Svobody Square. We were there when they had their game special and I had the venison goulash soup followed by wild boar with dumplings and cabbage. My wife had the chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese. We added a couple of beers, a side of french fries and apple strudel with ice cream and whipped cream at the end and the entire bill was just over US$ 20. What A GREAT deal for a delicious meal. Service was prompt and friendly.

2  Thank skink

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Great location close to old town, good sized food & service during meals very good, couldn't fault it.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

We found this Restaurant after a few minutes of searching for somewhere to eat during our day in Brno. I loved the interior! Food was delicious. I ordered Salmon with potato, and if I could fit more I would have ordered it again. It's a lovely place with affordable prices.

1  Thank sherydenise
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Good dark beers from the tap which was positive, but the sadly food was a let-down - no taste, no feeling, like no real effort was put into it. No wonder that our group was only one around. If I still end up here, I'll stick with drinking beer.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stumbled across this place after a day in prague, while walking back to my hotel from the train station. I wanted something quiet off the main square. I dined outside on a lovely summer night watching families eating and having fun. I ordered salmon and fries. Both came piping hot and the salmon was tasty, though i assume was farm raised and probably had been frozen. It was good enough after a long day.