“Tasty fresh food and drink”

Amici Pizza & Burgers
Ranked #3 of 1,063 Restaurants in Brno
Price range: USD 2 - USD 8
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stylish and delicious food.
Good service.
Fast delievery.
Tasty burger - bread x meat = balanced.
Good and COLD beer.
Cupcake (not from supermarket)

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Excellent food, warm on delivery, timely delivery and nice driver. I will definitely repeat the order in the future

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Best pizza and burges in Brno in my opinion. Bistro in Královo Pole is stylish and pleasent. My favorite pizza is Funghi, definitely worth trying. But Margharita and Salami are also delicious.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Pizza is not my thing in general, but I wanted to try this restaurant to make my own opinion. The pizza was delicious! I had one called breakfast pizza, which has 4 eggs and bacon on it. This one is definitely worth of trying. I ate a half of it and asked to pack the rest as the pizza was too big for me. Prices for pizza are little higher. I asked for tapped water and get jar of it with lemon and mint leaves and I paid 29 crowns for it.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza ... Pleasant ambience ... I warmly recommend a visit to this restaurant ... We ate Amici and Mexican and are great ...

Date of visit: August 2017