“Best veggie burger in a loooong time”

Best Burger Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 1,043 Restaurants in Brno
Description: In Our Burgers We Use Top Quality 100% Mature Beef Aberdeen Angus. Freely Bred On Highlands Pastures Of Farm Mitrov In Czech Republic. Without Any Chemical Additives. In BBK Restaurant Even A Chicken Meat Lovers Can Be Satisfied. Likewise, We Also Offer Vegetarian Burgers. We Also Offer Delicious Homemade Sauces For Refreshment our Homemade Milkshakes And Lemonades And Of Course Draft Beer.
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Visited with my partner on a Tuesday evening. Service was very friendly, pricing reasonable, and the chickpea and tofu burger was delicious! Would recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly stuff, great ambient, awesome service and delicious food! Really enjoyed our stop there and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Nika769
Reviewed 19 August 2018

This is one of my favorite restaurant in Brno whic hI visited during my trip in the Czech Republic. Really great food for reasonable prices.
I recommend this restaurant to everyone who love food.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I had the chicken burger ( fries were not included ) and it was okay. Definitely NOT the best burger in town though! The price was not cheap but not expensive either.The service was not so good , too..

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Stopped here on recommendation from others and found the food to be good and the service excellent, I had a burger and onion rings with a beer and all were very good. The burger was so large it was difficult to get into your mouth! A great choice for american style food