“INCREDIBLE FOOD ”
Review of Restaurace Eska

Restaurace Eska
Ranked #152 of 6,157 Restaurants in Prague
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our waiter was wonderful- very attentive and recommending dishes and drinks
Had the elderberry cocktail to start —> amazing
Then had the 5 course sharing deal —> wonderful good and very authentic
The restaurant is cool, modern and chic !

Sommelier paired one of our dishes with a great Slovakian red wine

- will be going back—> highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

After 2 days in Praha eating terrible food in tourist traps I decided to adventure outside the city center. Based solely on internet advice I decided to risk it. What a surprise. The space is nice, modern, probably too trendy for my taste but admittedly cool. The menu probably had Czech inspiration but it was creative, the ingredients were fresh and the food was very good. After spending two days having fast food at a congress and horrendous meals in the city center this came as a well deserved surprise. It was expensive and it’s not designed for an everyday meal. Steak tartare was amazing!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went to eska because it had been recommended by a friend, I don’t record the name of the food I ate but it was delicious and I recommend it (see picture). Having said that, the waiter and waitress who served us were quite rude to us and definitely made the experience not as pleasant, I would not go back there.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

As I wrote in the title this restaurant is not an average restaurant, this is a kitchen where they prepare food in a way you hardly find elsewhere: brave combinations, richness of tastes served in simple ways, breaking the tastes between the dishes (my preferate was the mustard icecream), in one word this is a place to experience Food Poetry! Me and my girlfriend we had a fantastic evening, we will always go back when visiting Prague, thanks!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was a great way of tasting Czech flavours and traditions without the heavy dumplings or the beer environment. Modern and great ambience with couples and groups going there to eat. Bill was approximately 1300CZK between two of us, a real steal. (Shared Starter, 2 Mains, Shared Desert + Drinks) Ash potatoes were great.

Date of visit: March 2018