“Delicious, fresh and great friendly service”
Review of St.Martin

St.Martin
Ranked #60 of 5,988 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: USD 2 - USD 13
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Selected this restaurant based on the reviews. We were in the area close to the palace and made a stop in to see if they had room for two for dinner. The place was busy, but they did manage to find a table for two.

The place has an interesting feel to it, like as if you are in someones house, it funky, colorful and simple. I'm not sure what I ordered for appetizer, but I am sure it was amazing. The real start of the night was the pork belly with steamed bun and kimchi .. man this meal was outstanding. Large portion, tender pork, great seasoning, some spicy peppers. One of my best meals in prague and some of the best and friendly service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,417)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stumbled across this place on our first night Prague, mostly thanks to Trip Advisor, and it was great! It’s definitely a bit off the beaten tourist path but worth the walk. The atmosphere is an interesting step into the music of Big Band, Ella Fitzgerald, and Frank Sinatra. The food was great and an exceptional value for the quality. You won’t be hungry after the main course, but get a delicious dessert anyway. We got lucky as walk-ins to grab a table. If you can, make a reservation in advance. It fills up pretty quickly.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is such a nice place in Prague - ambience is really lovely and romantic and the food is just fantastic. I had the olive tapenade for appetiser and beef bourguignon for main and really enjoyed both. The mash was slightly too mustard-y for me but my bf absolutely loved it. Caramel cheesecake is delicious, served in a very unique way! Overall very good place to visit :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed St Martin in a lovely area of Prague. I really liked the atmosphere my only issue was limited veg option (only one but it was delicious) I could not drink when visiting but the wine list looked delish.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Very unusual restaurant for Prague - it is quiet, small, location is far from main street, nice jazz music and nice service (this is rare in Prague). Excellent food, nice presentation, limited beer selection but good wine selection; very good prices comparing to main street restaurants. Highly recommended.