“Fantastic, inventive food and perfect service”
Review of Bellevue

Bellevue
Ranked #15 of 5,945 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: USD 63 - USD 82
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Romantic, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went to Bellevue with my two sons on the spur of the moment, and we weren't at all dressed appropriately (to my chagrin), yet the staff welcomed us without the slightest indication that we were any less worthy of perfect service than any other guest. I haven't had a meal like this since taking my wife to Per Se in NYC five years ago. Since then, I've lost my wife, and this meal was particularly meaningful to me and my boys because it was so much the kind of experience that she really enjoyed. So, go, and be prepared for perfectly prepared food and service of the highest caliber, with a very knowledgeable staff. And to any staff who might see this -- apologies for the tee shirt, and thanks so much for the wonderful experience. It meant more than you could know.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,364)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We ate here for dinner on second evening of our trip to Prague. I was looking for somewhere that would provide excellent quality food along with a view and great service. Bellevue provided all of this!

I had a Kir Royle to start then bottle of the 2015 Chablis. The wine menu is extensive and there is something for everyone. The goats cheese starter was full of flavour and very light. For main I would recommend the Saddle of Piglet and Chocolate Sphere for dessert. Overall, the food was outstanding, service outstanding and everything was full of unique flavour.

In-between our dishes we were offered some complimentary accompaniments which added a special touch to the overall meal. Finally, the view from this restaurant is really the best Prague has to offer on ground level. The castle and bridge are beautifully lit up at night which adds to the overall experience.

František N, Manažer at Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you very much for writing your excellent review of our restaurant! I am so glad you had a wonderful time with us!
Many thanks again and best regards!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We went in that restaurant for my wife’s birthday and i’m very glad about our choice. Ever recipe is full of deep pleasure for mouth... it’s something such as magic, because you can’t absolutely imagine the ingredients... they fit so good and so sweet all together. It’s what i mean when i tali about beauty in food. All of us should deserve it! Thank you

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The overall ambiance was great. We had time for a nice meal during our visit to Prague and this Restaurant was one of the best we visited.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Everything was perfect. The hotel booked for me. Unfortunately too late for a window spot, but I could see out the window from a distance from my spot. The window tables must be gorgeous.

I had the chefs menu, which changes regularly. Mine was foie gras followed by piglet with a chocolate sphere for dessert, that was gorgeous.

The wine by the glass was just too good, had to have more than one glass.
I would have gone back the next day, but nothing was available.

I will be back when I return to Prague.
A magical evening.

František N, Manažer at Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you so much for your super review of our restaurant. We all thank you for your visit and hope to see you again sometime in the near future

Been to Bellevue? Share your experiences!