“MEAT HEAVEN ”

Nase maso
Ranked #45 of 5,988 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Diner, Czech
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The meats are wonderful
Recommend the steak tartare and the cracking in the window !!
My boyfriend had the pulled pork special with plum sauce— so rich and fresh

Went back and had meatloaf and a rump steak !!

All moderately priced and AMAZING !!! Wish there was a NASE MASO in the UK!!!!!

Pls go

Write a ReviewReviews (2,477)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

High quality meat for a stop and go, fast and cheap. The place inside is very small itself but you can easily eat that delicious food on street while you walking and visit Prague.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

As an avid foodie, I enjoy trying new places and this place is amazing. It is literally a burger but its so good. I was so glad we came here and would recommend you stop off here for a quick bite. Its not a sit down for hours restaurant but a pit stop kind of one with amazing flavours.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just butcher shop with the facility of grilling your order and really it exceeds our expectations.
I was going to another restaurant but when we saw the crowds so we decide to eat there and it was the best choice.
I went there 2 times during my 3 days stay in Prague. You’ll find what you want from meat choice and for me I try a beef steak & burger and it was on of the best I’ve ever had.
Don’t expect a fancy restaurant but go beyond your expectations regarding the food.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were lucky on our first visit in Prague to discover Nase Maso, butchers but also cooking the meat of your choice if you want , on the spot. The variety of the meat they have is unbelievable. Real professional, know their job and can guide you according what you need, even make their suggestions. The amazing thing though is that they cook the meat you choose, if you want, but also have their own, burgers, sandwiches, sausages at the food menu and of course their signature tartar. We tried their beef burger and the spicy beef sausage. Both amazing. Try to pay a visit, with empty stomach and grab something for lunch. They offer also beer and wine but is not the place to seat and eat for hours. Does not have table to seat but stalls and gets packed on busy days. Prices are normal to expensive but is not like you go every day. Definitely worth it.

2  Thank copernic2012