“Great food and really nice friendly staff.”
Review of K The Two Brothers

K The Two Brothers
Ranked #27 of 6,169 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and 5 friends ate here on our second night in Prague.We all ordered different things and every one of us loved our meal. My husband though his Chicken Makai was the best Indian meal he has ever had! I had the butter chicken and it was delicious. Generous portions and fairly priced too.
The staff were really nice and friendly. They were very patient with us especially as our group arrived in dribs and drabs.
Will definitely visit again next time I’m in Prague.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,608)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

K the two brothers never fails to have the most delicious food, and easily the best service in Prague. All the dishes have beautiful flavour, I can never go without ordering the biryani, such complicated, interesting flavours.
The waiters are always extremely polite, friendly and knowledgeable about the food, and always remember recurring customers (I don't know how they do it).
I come to the restaurants with my parents, my friends, for birthdays and for every occasion I can think of. I can't fault this place!
If you're going to eat anything in Prague, it has to be here, you wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was our best meal so far in Prague. I’m a vegetarian with great options on the menu. Comfortable and elegant dining room. Archit, our server, was amazing. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

With this restaurant I got to introduce my favorite kitchen to my family - and I can only say they liked it, a lot! The food was delicious, although I wouldn't say that it was the best restaurant I've been to to experience Indian food. The food is served in small bowls and together with your naan bread as a starter, you won't receive sauces or dips. However, we weren't disappointed at all! I still liked the food and the portions were really good! The service here was outstanding. Special thanks to Aman for being such a great waiter!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this restaurant for its nice waiters and really fast delivery of the food. And of course the food was excellent and very true to Indian food culture - best indicator for that was the many Indian take away customers when I was staying there.