Lowest prices for your stay
USD 143
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
USD 143
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Hotels.comUSD 143
PricelineUSD 143
Booking.comUSD 143
1,007 results
All reviews an early morning flight close to the airport late arrival night's sleep computers channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

2 minutes walk from the terminal and next to car hire area. Perfect location. Comfortable modern hotel. Well appointed rooms with all you need. Friendly staff, breakfast okay but cold. Small gym and breakfast place doubles up as a restaurant

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Great stay just steps from the terminal. Check in was a breeze, very polite desk person, she was very helpful. Room was immaculate. Very quiet there, felt like I was the only person in the hotel. Definitely recommend this hotel if you have an early morning departure out of Prague. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lonnie S
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed here the night before my flight back to the US. It was very convenient. I arrived to the hotel after exiting the airport express bus at Terminal 1. It is a short walk from the AE stop. I had a room that looked at Terminal 2 and the air traffic control tower. The reception was friendly and helpful in suggesting I add breakfast to my bill there to receive a discount (instead of adding at restaurant). I got food delivered with Dame Jidlo for dinner so I did not try the restaurant. However, note that you can easily walk to Terminal 2 via the walkway from the hotel on the 2nd floor and access food choices there prior to security, such ad Burger King and Pilsner Urquell Restaurant. Finally, use of computers and printer in lobby was free and an easy way to print out my last-minute vaccination and flight information. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

Great hotel. Super close to the airport. No need to get a taxi, it’s possible to just walk there if you’re arriving from the airport. The room was nice, enough of space for our luggage and the view of the airport was also nice. Will definitely stay again if I need to.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marry_anna27
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Large rooms, some newly renovated (we tested the old and the new). The decor is modern and pretty, the new beds are very comfortable. Its well sound proofed so you can't actually hear the airplanes over head, and everything is there to help you work/chill during your stay (coffee/tea and the necessary to heat water. There is even a mini market if you get in late and need something to snack on. Well situated (200m max from the terminal) which is useful if you get in late. The personnel is adorable. The breakfast is good and we had one dinner in the restaurant which was a good salmon main course. We ordered out the other nights for a little diversity (we don't eat meat). In non covid times would have enjoyed the fitness room and the amenities, but in the meantime enjoyed watching the large tv, and the amazing bath!

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank travelerlizsellam
Mohamed Mousa, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay in our hotel Courtyard by Marriott Prague airport as well for your positive feedback regarding our hotel. We are delighted to hear that our new renovated rooms did meet your expectations.
I would like to add that our hotel is offering really unique views from all our guests’ rooms; we do have quite rooms facing to the atrium garden with live trees, plants offering a nice and relaxing atmosphere. and rooms facing the runway offer a unique of the airport run ways which guest can enjoy the planes taking off and landing. All our rooms are equipped with sound proof windows.

We appreciate your feedback and we will be looking forward to see you here in Prague soon.

Mohamed Mousa