The thing I love most about this hotel is the location. Very easy to walk to old town square, cross Charles Bridge and to the castle and pretty much anywhere. The last day we took a bit of a walk to Vyšehrad and the view there was just beautiful.
The cook to order breakfast was pretty good but had somewhat limited choices for long stays. The last day, when we had breakfast very early around 6:30 the cook didn't seem to put much effort into it as my egg yolk was broken. The lounge can be a bit smokey too.
The staff made a big deal about showing us the room and the gadgets. The bed was OK - even though they hyped it up. I have an expensive and comfortable mattress at home so your mileage will vary.
The hotel front entrance is not very prominent, so we almost missed it the first time. It's next to an Italian restaurant. When it's cold, you can pretty much walk through the arcade from the shops across the street to the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ICON Hotel & Lounge redefines hospitality in Prague. Our small design and hip hotel is probably the most personal hotel in Prague and definitely the only one with a sense of fun. We have all-natural handmade Hästens beds in all rooms, free internet, biometric safes, Smart TVs, MP3 connections, coffee making facilities, luxury linen and lots of smiles. Unique is the all-day breakfast which is served a la carte from 0700am till 1100pm in our hotel restaurant ROOM. The ICON - service with a sense of fun... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The ICON Hotel & Lounge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Icon Hotel And Lounge
- Icon Hotel Prague
- The ICON Hotel & Lounge Prague, Bohemia