All reviewswenceslas squaregreat hotelold townclose to the main train stationbreakfast buffetfree wificorner roomgood sizecomfortable bedwithin walking distancefew minutes walkmajor sightswould stay againexcellent locationhot and cold foodthe room was nicequiet street
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Can't say enough good things about sovereign. Great value or my money. Will return next year with family for another great experience. The service provided by staff is something I take to heart. Thanks

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is a perfect hotel for a short break in Prague, close to,all the sights and plenty of restaurants right on the doorstep.

The staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast service is great with a wide choice of food.

The rooms are small but well furnished and provide everything you need including a free to use safe.

Highly recommended and would revisit here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location - close to the train station and the some large shopping streets but far enough away that it was completely silent at nighttime. The free breakfast was good and as I usually just eat on the go I was happy with what they offered.
What let it down however was the room - first of all I was cold and I’ve never been in hotel and been as cold as this - I slept with a jumper on. There was a small heater provided which didn’t work, either did the hairdryer and one of lamps (which was annoying as the room was very dark).
I liked the bathroom and felt that had been updated quite recently. The shower was powerful but the positioning of the shower was really stupid. I’m only 5:3 and had to bend awkwardly to get under the shower head. Not sure what anyone taller than me would do - probably have to remove the head from the wall and wash that way.
Another thing I found really weird was the 7 large bottles of water on display on the desk (with the price next to them) - I know this might sound odd to complain about but the mini bar was also full of water. So after I had bought my own water, drinks and snacks for half the price in the shop down the road there was no room on the deck for anything else.
Sadly won’t be returning to this hotel but will definitely look for something in the same area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I stayed over night in this lovely hotel situated close to the main train station to continue my journey in the morning.
The hotel offers the storage luggage, free WiFi, complimentary breakfast and the reception is open 24 hours. There is also gym and sauna available for guests. I didn't use them because I arrived in the late night into the hotel and it was closed already.
However, it could be good addition for your stay if the weather outside is not really good.

The breakfast was excellent, a wide range of food and drinks.
There is a fridge in the room with drinks, some drinks are expensive, some not. You can buy cheaper in the shop nearby.
The bed was comfortable, the room quiet as well. The room could be a bit more clean. I found a dust on the bedside lamps and in the wardrobe.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Our room ,No 315 was quiet and beds comfortable. The bathroom was modern looking, but we noticed if we left the exhaust fan on for any time, the bathroom smelled of the cooking odours? Coming up through the system? Also, the hot water takes quite some time to travel up this room.The breakfast was very good with a good selection of both hot and cold food and the cafe was light,airy and modern. Staff at reception were friendly and a token for a free welcome drink was given to us on arrival. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple