The hotel is one of the most attractive places I have stayed in. The architecture is a beautiful restoration of an old monastery. The location is very convinient to most local sights. A five minute walk to the Charles Bridge, not far from the palace either. The staff is fantastic, well informed and very willing to help with directions and tours of Prague.
The restaurant was great had dinner two nights and had a chance to sample their Asian cuisine as well as their Italian dishes. The risotto is to die for... The breakfast is included in the price of the room and it is worth it. There are enough choices to even please the most difficult palate.
I also can recommend the spa. It is truly a sanctuary. I had a facial and a massage both were excellent. I love the quiet and peaceful feeling of the space. As I descended to the spa I felt as if I was going back in time. I loved the hotel so much it was hard to leave. I will definetely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Prague is an intimate hotel located in a former Dominican monastery set amidst the palaces and gardens of Prague's historic Mala Strana district. With a former Renaissance chapel housing the award-winning Spa, an inventive selection of delicious Asian dishes and mouth-watering cocktails at Spices Restaurant and Bar, and understated contemporary design blending local history with modern luxury, the hotel is a private oasis of sophistication and style in the very heart of Central Europe's most beautiful city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Prague Hotel Prague
- Mandarin Prague
- Prague Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Prague Bohemia