“Nice club”

Duplex
Ranked #251 of 703 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: During the day, Duplex is an ideal location for delicious lunch or dinner. At night it transforms itself into one of Prague’s most exclusive club. It is designed as huge glass cube, built on the roof on Wenceslas square. There are unforgettable views of the magic Prague city from the terrace balcony. Two platforms, four bars, great sound, lights and highly professional staff provide you with a comfort you would expect. Duplex club was awarded with membership of the World’s Finest Clubs and which featured artist such as David Guetta, Tiesto, Moguai, Bob Sinclair, Mark Knight, Antoine Clamaran and many more.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really nicely decorated night club.
We went on a Wednesday night, the music was good, mainstream. The lights and the atmosphere is great.
The entrance fee is 300 each.
My only con for the club is the age of the crowd. I guess 19-20 for the vast majority of this night. We are at our 30s so felt a little strange. Also they don't let you to take your coat on the second floor (30 czk) which is strange.
Other than that the club is great, and the view is amazing.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"cocktails"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Went there in Tuesday night for a special student party. The bouncer downstairs was cool, but at the cloack room the grey/blue haired woman tried to screw me over by claiming I gave her just 30 kr instead of 40 kr. As I was basicly sober after two beers and I have lived in Prague for half a year (I think I can notice the difference between the coins) I just smiled at her until she started to "search" for the change. After one minute of going trough the cash, she found ten 1 kr coins and gave them back to me. I know 10 kr is small amount but I imagine her doing it to all new foreing people. Also 80 kr for a small beer is just a rip off although the top floor venue is ok. Just go to any other of the many night clubs/bars in Prague.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Dead club very rude staff you apparently HAVE to put your coat away even though it’s 0 degrees outside and there is no heating in the smoking area. To top it off the club is dead don’t waste your time or money

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great place, nice international crowd, good music, cool NYr 17/18 party!! The only thing is that you will need quite a bit of local cash there. Thanks for your positive vibes guys, we’ll remember you and be back!! As much as you might remember us as well :))