“Excellent value near airport”
Review of Villa St. Tropez

Villa St. Tropez
Ranked #418 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed 18 September 2011

I chose the Elegant because I needed an inexpensive hotel near the airport and this was excellent value for money. It's only 10-15 minutes to the airport and cost around 200 to 250 Czech Koruna ($15) and the hotel booked a cab where I could pay by credit card. My room was a little cramped, but clean and comfortable and had a very good shower.
The restaurant is no longer open, although there's a small bar. The hotel staff directed me to 2 local restaurants, both within walking distance, and the Italian I went to was very good and inexpensive.
There was a good range of breakfast items -- cheese, meat, fruit, cereal, muffins, juice, tea, coffee and eggs.
Overall I was very impressed and would recommend this to anyone needing a budget hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 May 2011

I'm a business traveller that takes some 50 different boring business class kind of hotels per year.I was doubtful to book this hotel because the price didn't made me feel I could get the essential things I need: a clean room, a comfortable bed, a free internet connection, a quick connection to the airport.
I've got them all for a fraction of business hotel price.The structure is aged and not perfect but the hotel interior has been charmingly conceived and decorated with young creative passion.Personnel is friendly and flexible.I recommend it to young travellers or to whome, like me, likes to be out of boring contexts for awhile...

Room Tip: Be friendly and kind with the personnel
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2011

The staff was great, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was not very various but the products were nice, always a fresh home made cake or two. The room was great in size, in our double room there could lived 4 persons if used the sofa as a sleeping place. Wi-fi is provided in rooms, we only had problems several times late at night with catching it. Maybe the carpet would be great, as the floor was quite cold, though in the bathroom it was heated., which was really good in the cold days.
Was a bit surprised that the linen and towels weren't changed every day, though when we asked to change them it was immediately done.
The location is not in the center, which for me was rather a plus. No noise outside, great rest and only 15 minutes to the center by car. Parking is quite tricky in the center though, so the second half of stay we went to the closest metro station (Dejvicka I guess) with a huge parking and left a car there, it's 3-4 stations to the very heart of Prague from it.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2010

It's already the second time that I have been staying here and not the last time! Nice style, a "living room at home" atmosphere in the bar, a good breakfast in the wonderful light restaurant.
Slightly negative:
-My room (101) was quite small, but tidy and also modern.
-Restaurant: I had a garlic soup (the worst I ever had in CZ) and a cesars salad that actually did not deserve this name

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2009

I stayed in hotel Elegant for one night. It seems to be far from city center so not the best choice if you want to go sightseeing. It's 15min ride away from airport, and has pretty good breakfast. Room is small but very, very clean as is lobby. I would recommend this hotel especially for people traveling by car.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Prague hotels
Dolce Villa Hotel
Praha 5
Popelka
Popelka
#265 of 647 in Prague

Been to Villa St. Tropez? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villa St. Tropez

Address: Ruzynska 197/14 | Ruzyn, Prague 161 00, Czech Republic (Formerly Hotel Elegant)
Region: Czech Republic > Bohemia > Prague > Praha 6
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites
#249 Luxury Hotel in Prague
Price Range: $95 - $142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Villa St. Tropez 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa St. Tropez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villa St. Tropez Prague, Bohemia