Lowest prices for your stay
USD 50
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 51
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
FindHotel
USD 38
Hotels.comUSD 50
PricelineUSD 56
CheapTicketsUSD 50
1,201 results
All reviews old town great hotel coffee machine breakfast was amazing andel tram stops
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

I can only say good things about this hotel. First of all the staff were really helpful, the bedroom was really big, beds were comfy. Location was good too, just a few steps away from the tram. Breakfast had a great selection. But the best thing of all was that I had left one of my dresses inside the wardrobe, I had completely forgotten about it until I got back home and when I contacted them to say so, they located it and posted it to me free of charge. I am so happy and grateful they did this for me. I would definitely recommend the hotel and would stay here again if I ever go back to Prague.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

This is great hotel. Check in was simple and fast. You can go there by car - they have private parking (extra charge). Stuff was always helpful and all speak english. Room was clean, the bed was really for 2 (one matress insted of 2 small ones). There was very quiet in the room despite closeness to the street. Great that in every floor was coffee machine and you could make tee or coffee whenever you wish. Brekfasts were also very tasty and everyone would find something for themselves. In the area close to the hotel are lots of restaurants, bus stops and underground station. But it’s possible to go to the old town by foot. We did it every day and it’s really not so far away. For us it was the perfect place to go sightseeing Prague and we will gladly come back there! Disatvantages for us were: extra charge for parking (in my opinion for hotel guests it should be much cheaper if not charge free) and the wifi didn’t work all the time (sometimes it wasn’t available at all). But in general great stay.

Room tip: Parking is not so big
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2020 via mobile

It has been a very pleasant stay. An outstanding welcome has eben followed by great accommondation and heartly services.
Even in these times,everybody has been following the regulations ü
I really can recommend this hotel⁰

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 547caesark
Anna Zajícová, Služby hostům / recepce at OREA Hotel Angelo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2020

Dear Mr. MR :)

we are very happy to welcome you again at hotel angelo, you were our first guest after reopening and it was a nice reunion for us too.
Hope we will have a chance to see you soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 7 March 2020

As part of the conference package we have been having lunch at the hotel's restaurant twice. Both experience were very good both for variety of food as well as quality.
For instance, meat, fish and vegetarian selection, fruits and deserts

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Max I
Anna Zajícová, Služby hostům / recepce at OREA Hotel Angelo Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2020

Dear Max I,

It was our pleasure to host you at the angelo by Vienna House Prague. Thank you very much for your time you spent to write your nice review and share it with other travellers. It is always so nice to read, that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Special thanks for highlighting the service provided by our excellent Chef and his team. We will be happy to share your review with our entire team.
Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you in our hotel in the near future.

With best regards,
Resident Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2020

Hotel & Location
- For someone that does not know a lot about Prague, the hotel appears located in a quieter part away from some of the bigger tourist locations such as old town and the castle.
- Around the hotel, it is clean and has a decent amount of street life with poeple out and about.
- Main attraction for my stay was the nearby shopping centre "Novy Smichov" which has a modern 3 floor setup with Tesco, food hall and other shopping. In the cold winter weather this was a good place to look around and stay warm
- Around the hotel there are buses and trams available.
- Some restaurants and other attractions can be found in walking distance, though due the cold I didn't do a lot of that.

The Room
- Immediately impressed on walking in, I found the room was spacious, well lit and had a large window out to the street below. The room put many more expensive hotels in Australia to shame
- Beautiful touches of colour and personality in the room
- Work desk, small couch was comfortable
- Smaller TV but has many language and film options, I found the reception on some channels would not work at times.
- Comfortable bed, though typical flat hotel pillows
- Decent clothes storage
- Bathroom was spacious and roomy and shower was high pressure and good to use. (though in peak time one period it was not very hot)

Food & Service
- Breakfast was decent, though some hot hotel staples around the world like baked beans not on the menu.
- Concierge were helpful, though the rest of the staff tend to do their own thing without much of a "hello" you see in top hotels
- Breakfast staff service could be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes quick to clear out dishes when many are on the floor and other times could be very few staff around
- No door service on arrival

At the price point for this hotel, is good value. Comfortable room and quiet but practical location for a few day stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ValueWithLuxury

Hello ValueWithLuxury,

Thank you very much for having chosen the angelo by Vienna House Prague for your stay in Prague. It has been our pleasure to have you in our hotel. We are so happy to read you liked our large and clean room and our helpful staff.
Your comments will certainly be passed to the whole team of the angelo by Vienna House Prague. This will in turn inspire all of us to evolve to a higher level of professionalism and deeper understanding of guest needs in everything we do.
Once again, thank you for taking your time to share your experience and comments for our hotel. We would be delighted to welcome you to the angelo by Vienna House Prague again and again!
Wishing you lots of health and stay safe!
With best regards,