1,350 results
All reviews train station old town duplex suite wenceslas square huge bed minute walk powder tower very nice hotel coffee machine tourist attractions quiet area by foot breakfast was included reception staff long weekend mini bar charles bridge
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Location is perfect! Prague is beautiful Everything is close by a comfy walk. Breakfast was delicious and varied. Receptionists were really kind. I recommend it to every tourist who wanna travel to Prague.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank agirlfromcopenhagen
987praguehotel, Front Office Manager at 987 Design Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear agirlfromcopenhagen,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay was a memorable one! Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our hotel. I really appreciate that you find our breakfast delicious and varied. I'm also proud that you mention our receptionists, they do their best to satisfy all guests and always try to beat their expectations.

Hope that your travels will bring you back to Prague soon!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2018

room was clean and modern, staff were very friendly and helpful, great location, walking distance to the squares, bars and restaurants! breakfast was really nice, excellent trip away in prague would definitely recommend!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jakekervick

Dear Jakekervick,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers!
We do take pride in catering our guests' needs the best way we can. Most of our guests really appreciate our location - not in crowded heart of city center and great walking distance to all places.

I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had a great time.The room was very clean,towels were changed everyday and the breakfast was very tasteful.The receptionists were very polite and willing to give propositions for restaurants and cafe

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mstamataras

Dear Mr.&Mrs. Stamataras,

thank you so much for your review and for your recent stay in our hotel.
I'm truly happy that you were satisfied with all our services as a breakfast or cleaning or even our receptionists.
We do our best to fulfill guests' expectation and as I can see we are on the right way!

If your future travels bring you back to Prague, I'll be more than happy to welcome you in our hotel again!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t get me wrong, there are lots of positives with this hotel, but probably several negatives which is why three stars is appropriate.

I enjoyed our stay here. The bed was a very comfy king-sized double, our room (514 on the fifth floor) came with a bathtub and Juliet balcony and generally we were in an area of the hotel that was quiet and we remained undisturbed. The layout of the bedrooms are slightly strange, though. The wash basin area is located in between both the separate toilet and bathtub areas, directly facing a wardrobe and in front of the cupboard containing the fridge and safe (it will make more sense in photos posted) and it doesn’t seem quite right. But it works and we had no issues really. Speaking of the fridge, the items inside are outrageously priced so don’t even bother.

The staff at the front desk are helpful and friendly and always said something when we headed out or returned back. The catering staff during breakfast time were slightly more muted though. Breakfast itself is a strange one. The standard of food is okay but it’s not world-beating by any stretch of the imagination. The layout of the breakfast area is a little odd and the seating - found in the form of low-level stools or plastic chairs - is a curious one. There isn’t even much available seating either! I think this is trying to show a unique and quirky side to 987 Design but falls a little flat. One more thing: we left one morning to check out some attractions and returned for a break during the afternoon around 15:00 to find our room hadn’t been made up. Not sure if this is normal but it didn’t really bother us - just mentioning in case it bothers other, more easily offended travellers...

Despite this, another positive is that the hotel is not too far from the Old Town Square or other attractions. If you book a hotel without anticipating its location to major sightseeing locations and then complain like some reviews on here, then you’re an idiot. I don’t think it is poorly located. Prague is a large city anyway, so you’re always bound to be doing some form of walking!

So overall, the 987 Design Prague hotel is reasonably good, but does have a few flaws that leave you wondering a bit.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gregwilson09
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Really should provide tea coffee kettle etc in every room this is a basic and standard requirement that is found in every hotel I have ever stayed in. Breakfast was fresh and with a wide selection although the choice at dinner was quite basic but tasty

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Adventurer678441
987praguehotel, Front Office Manager at 987 Design Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear valued traveler,

Thank you for your time to share your experience with our hotel.
I'm really sorry to hear that you miss kettle at your room - it is true that we do not provide them automatically to each room but upon request could be delivered immediately.
I am very pleased to hear that you like our breakfast - my colleagues are doing their best to provide guests' with delicious, fresh and varied goodies for breakfast. Also, our chefs' are preparing the new menu for our restaurant with more choices

All in all, I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that if you will come to Prague again we will be your choice and you will see improvements.

Yours sincerely,