We walked from the train station to this hotel in about 25 minutes because the taxis in Prague a plagued by a bad reputation. Had it not been for our GPS we would have never found it. It is 5 minutes from one of the main attractions - the Charles Bridge. The pension is in an older (400 years old) mansion that could be updated but at the expense of it's charm. Wi-fi is in the rooms and a computer station is located in the hall of the 3rd floor. There's a lift for luggage and the occasional lazy traveller. The rooms are large by European standards and perfectly suitable for enjoying what Prague has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pension U Liie is a family owned guest house in the Old Town of prague. In this fairytale city's most desirable location - only steps away from the Charles bridge.Pension Offers 17 guestrooms, 24 hours Front desk, Lounge area, free Wifi, Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, HostelWorld, lastminute.com.au and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pension U Lilie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension u Lilie Hotel Prague
- Hotel u Lilie
- Pension U Lilie Prague, Bohemia