Akcent
USD 138
USD 115
USD 173
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

Miss Sophie's Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 131
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 262
USD 206
  • Breakfast included
Art Deco Hotel Imperial(Prague)
USD 237
USD 105
USD 92
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbus stationroom key cardoffice blockyellow linenice balconyold towntop floornovy smichovyogurtb linemini barbig mallcity centreclean hotelpublic transportsingle roomboiled eggs
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The location is great, the hotel is located close to centre, just three stops by metro. The metro station was right in front of the door and tram station few minutes away. The area has lots of restaurants, pubs and a big shopping center. Room was big, spacious, very clean and nicely furnished with a balcony. Well equipped, with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, TV, safe, mini-bar, hairdryer and kettle. Not noisy at all, well isolated and bed very comfortable. We had a good breakfast with variety of choices. Staff is polite and very helpful. I highly recommend, we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It's not in a quiet area. All sides have traffic and noise from that and metro etc kept up awake first night. Lots of drunks on benches at bus station.
Restaurant only open for breakfast as was the bar on our stay.
Things stated only a mile away, such as old town, castle, Charles bridge are much farther away than listed. Ended up being 15 minutes in a taxi! Five minutes walk are some restaurants,shops etc.
Lovely pub called Tradition few mins away. Fab waiters, food and service.
Only one coffee daily each in room, have to pay if you want more than that.
Reception, corridors, lifts are unbearably hot. Seems no air con there!
Breakfast same daily, toaster needs replacing! Bacon two days running was all barely cooked rind. Bread by toaster needs a cover as dry before using.
Reception staff helpful(man rather arrogant and cocky on night shift!) but women were wonderful, especially Klara. She gave directions to places to eat and walk. Sorted transport back etc.
Hotel has all you need as base but that's it.
As for wonderful views over city, it's marred by huge nets all round balcony.
If you're super fit and don't mind very long walks to sight see, then it's ok.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank AV2964
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is economical and located at a easy-to-go location! Its traffic here is accessible to the downtown area in Prague or nearby cities, areas. Besides, the breakfast here is ample and various. What's more, the price is reasonable and affordable in Prague. In a nutshell, highly recommend it~

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend spent a week in this hotel. We had the executive room which was spacious and clean . The breakfast was very good. The tram is just 5 steps from hotel. A shopping centre was very near. I would go there again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was going to cancel this booking immediately after confirming as I had noticed they charged me extra for the number of people in this room, even though I had entered the data in Trip advisor that we were four people I needed a room to accommodate all of us. Even though the room was big enough to accommodate us they still charged us a surcharge for the number of people. I was still very happy with this hotel and room and glad I didn't cancel.

It is a little far from the main train station when we arrived but luckily we got a decent cab driver who charged us fairly for the trip. He laughed at me very heartily and maybe for a bit to long at my mistake of changing euros to crowns at the main train station! For this blunder I paid a 20% service charge at Western Union, 60 euros in total. I will never step foot in that place again! Cab driver told me I just needed to walk across the street to change money with no service charges... live and learn!

Prague has a fantastic subway system and one of the routes stops right at this hotel. With a little research you will find the main train station is 1 stop 1 transfer and 3 more stops to arrive directly at the front door to this hotel! Three stops back in the other direction to the old town centre... easy, easy!

We are pleased with the room which was very spacious clean and very bright with floor to ceiling windows with remote shades, a huge balcony with beautiful views! The room was very hot with so much sun coming in but it cooled down once we drew the shades and turned on the A/C! The room was very big with plenty of room for luggage and extra room to maneuver, there was actually room for five to sleep even though there was only four of us.

The breakfast was very good and included in the price, the staff at the front desk were helpful and friendly, the staff in the restaurant were also excellent. The food was delicious and in particular some white porridge type stuff (semolina pudding) that was amazing!

Both the cabby and the front desk recommended a restaurant only a block away which was amazing! (Please read the review for Tradice Pilsner Urquell). A grocery store and mall are only a block and a half away from this hotel, we were able to by drinks cheap an put them in our fridge in the room which unfortunately wasn't very cold, and no ice in the hotel. We take ice machines in the hotels in Canada for granted, I have yet to see them here!

This hotel has a laundry service but prices were brutal... we didn't use it because of how ridiculous it was! Laundry service from a laundry mat is about 2.50 per kg way better than 5 euros per shirt!

All in all I would recommend this hotel with big bright clean rooms, great included breakfast friendly staff and although a little far away from old town fantastic access to very simple transportation anywhere on the subway! Hope this helps!

Room Tip: The family room was huge with the best views way up high! Don't be afraid of being outside of the Old Town the subway is very easy!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family