“So fresh and so clean!”

Ranked #89 of 650 Hotels in Prague
Atlanta, Georgia
“So fresh and so clean!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Five of us stayed in an apartment in Sept 2011 and enjoyed our stay so much! The staff went above and beyond to help with the touristy things. Also, the female receptionist (can't remember her name) personally called the airport 4 separate times to help locate my lost luggage (she really went out of her way advocating for me!). The apartment itself was fresh, clean, open and airy. The price can seem a bit high but its well worth it, I promise.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Imagine the perfect hostel... thats Miss Sophies: my female dorm had 5 single beds, was enormous with huge under-bed lockers. You have a keycard that opens into a corridor where there is a kitchen then a great bathroom and then the room so it gives you privacy to use bathroom and kitchen even at night and not disturbe yor roommates. Also there is a reading light for each bed, clean duvet and linen and a fan. Even been in a different building , it is right in front of the main one, where you have the reception , common room and small garden (for smokers). Staff is very helpfull, know all the good points in the city. Would definetly go back!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank AdritrBR
Sydney
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stayed in the 5 bed female dorm over the New Years period. We had an utterly enjoyable stay! The decor was tasteful and the dorms were absolutely huge WITH NO BUNK BEDS! We also found the kitchen very functional and the building secure. Considering the time of year, the accommodation was reasonably priced. Our only complaint was that we felt that some staff members were a little bit cold and unfriendly - so that's why we decided that 4/5 was appropriate.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank rachaelbuck
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Where do I start with reviewing Miss Sophie's? As soon as I arrived I knew that I made a really good decision. Staff were brilliant, friendly, very helpful and accommodating. Chef was also fantastic every morning with her amazing breakfasts and didnt fail to surprise with her own specials.
I was traveling by myself and instead of going for a dorm, the price of a single ensure room was so cheap I decided to go for that. When I arrived I was told I would be put on the apartments across the street. I was greeted my a Massive double room with gorgeous shower room and fully equipped kitchen. Ceilings and windows were really high but the air conditioned room was perfect even when it was frezing outside. Place was spotless, beds made every day and towels replaced, all for no extra fee. None of your "deposit for towels" at this hostel.
The hostel also organises their own walking and bar hop tours every day so i never felt alone and got to meet some great people.
I had to leave early this morning to get the train to Berlin where I'm currently staying at the top rated Tripadvisor Hostel in the city.......there is no comparison to Miss Sophie's. If the Berlin one was supposed to be as good as it was hyped up to be do you think I'd be sat in the lounge at 'Happy Hour' spending time writing this? Currently surrounded by a load of stoner Americans that I have nothing in common with and cant really converse with. Shame as I met some really nice, funny and intelligent Americans in Prague. Anyway, hope this Berlin trip improves. I think I miss Prague & Miss Sophie's already to be able to enjoy any other hostel. Can't even go up to my room as I chose a dorm this time and am stuck with 3 student lads, one in the room with te light ins studying for an exam next week. No chance of being able to have an early night here unlike being your own boss at Miss Sophie's.
Anyway enough moaning from me. You shouldn't have any doubts about booking this Hostel. It's five star Hotel living at Hostel prices! Guaranteed. :)

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank Ronanickles
Perth
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Prague was the last stop in my 7 week wizz through europe. I had a little bit of money left over so i decided to book a slightly more expensive (but still) budget accommodation. and boy am I glad I chose Miss Sophies. It was the perfect way to end my trip. I arrived early and the staff were lovely and let me check in early for no extra charge. The room was stunning and very homely, the location was wonderful and easy to get to from the main train station.
I cant tell you enough how wonderful and helpful the staff are and the breakfast is to DIE for!
If I ever go back to prague, this is the place i will be staying at for sure! I have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Pay that little bit extra for a private room. you will not be disapointed, money well spent! And bre...