It would be redundant to write a lengthy review as everyone else has pretty much summed up the excellence of this hotel. This is my second visit to Prague and absolutely would recommend anyone looking for a great hotel experience to stay here. Close to everything (literally a few minutes walk to every major site) but on a quiet street without the tourist congestion a few blocks away. The hotel is very intimate and truly unique. Trust me on this one --I do ridiculously extensive research before I pick a vacation hotel --so save your time and just stay here. You will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa represents the renaissance of a magnificent Baroque landmark, "Dum u Jeziska" dating from the 16th century and exquisitely transformed with the most modern comforts into a luxury and distinctive hotel that reflects the nobility and charm of historic Prague. If looking for a luxury boutique hotel in the very centre of Prague, the Alchymist Grand Hotel and Spa is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Alchymist Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alchymist Grand Hotel Prague
- Alchymist Grand Prague
- Alchymist Grand Hotel & Spa Prague, Bohemia