Review Highlights
Get as involved as you want

First, one of the things people need to understand is that Tereza is the one and only person... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2018
facenac
Great Falls, Virginia
Tereza was the highlight of our entire trip

We had preplanned spending the day with Tereza months ago. She is extremely knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed 16 May 2018
gierczaka
Dallas, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from USD 20.81
from USD 53.18
from USD 33.53
from USD 76.30
More Info
All reviews garlic soup apple strudel traditional czech dishes tour guide a lot of fun tereza culture company beer
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Tereza made cooking an all around experience. She shared the culture of her country and even herself. She welcomes you to her home and shared whatever it takes to make it a positive experience. She communicated with us throughout our trip, made it convenient to meet and showed us how to get home on mass transit. We didn’t use her as a tour guide, but based on our conversations during cooking I think we should have! She’s quick, spunky and delightful.

Date of experience: April 2018
Tereza M, Vlastník at Prague Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you very much for your warm words. It was my pleasure to host you. We had a lot of fun and I´m happy that you the food!
All the best from Prague, many hugs!
Tereza

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We loved our time with Tereza, it was off the very worn path of tons of tourists in the month of May! Tereza picked us up outside of our airbnb and took us to the train where she was sure to buy us a ticket for the way back, she was very kind to instruct us well in case we were to get lost. The thing I really enjoyed about Tereza besides the amazing soup (the dill sweet/sour soup was incredible! and DUCK, wow!) was her way of making you feel at home, and the wine:)

We had very limited time in Prague and this was one of the things I wanted to do, if we had more time I would have loved going to the market with Tereza as well. Make sure you spend time with Tereza, ask her questions, pick her brain about things, you won't regret it! Also, get in the kitchen and be sure to be hands on in the kitchen, I wish I had jumped in more!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Tereza met us at our hotel and took us to shop for our food. Then shepherded us on the metro to her flat where we spent several hours cooking, eating, drinking, and talking. A very enjpoyable and delicious day. Then she sent us the recipes. What a deal!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

This was one of our favorite experiences while in Praha. We had such an excellent time cooking and learning from Tereza. My wife and I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase their culinary skill and deepen their cultural knowledge; simply amazing!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Our cooking class with Tereza was a wonderful experience. She is warm and personable and an excellent cook and teacher. Before our arrival in Prague, she was very responsive to the several emails we sent regarding dates, times, and the menu we were choosing. In Prague, she met us at our hotel, took us on the subway to her home and made sure we knew how to navigate back to our hotel. We cooked cabbage soup, Kulajda, schnitzel, and apple strudel. It was all delicious and we can't wait to make the recipes at home. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2017
Tereza M, Vlastník at Prague Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Regina,
thank you very much for your review. I´m happy, that you liked my cooking class. Thank you very much for posting such a positive review. Hopefully you will be able to recreate some of our meals in US and possibly have " Czech evening" :) :)
All the best to you from "looks like spring almost" Prague :)

Tereza