“Gluten Free Greatness!”

Ranked #107 of 6,090 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was very surprised to stumble across this gem of a restaurant as I had not found it in any gluten free online searches.
The service was great but the food was amazing. My full-gluten-loving spouse had a lasagna and said it was delicious! I had the gnocchi which wasn’t as good as I hoped but was nonetheless very good. The bread they give you to dip with olive oil before your meal was the best I had! Wish there was one of these close to home!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,140)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had been looking forward to this for months. I have Celiac and couldn’t believe there was a restaurant in Prague where I could order anything on the menu. It did not disappoint. It deserves to be rated as one of the best restaurants in Prague. The next day we came back with the rest of our travel group. All 8 of us had a fantastic lunch with great service. We loved how the current dessert menu was “stamped” by the staff onto each of our paper place mats. Recommend that for dinner you should make reservations.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for some gluten free place to eat for one of our friends. We found this place here. We were seated promptly even without reservations. Place was fairly busy. Our table was in the basement room. Very nice and different. The service was excellent and the food was very tasty even for us gluten lovers. The wine selection was exceptional and the desserts were yummy. Highly recommend this place for everyone!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had here once a lunch and came back for dinner.
The atmosphere, food, service were excellent.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We were walking past, noticed it was a gluten free restaurant and booked a table for dinner that evening. Our pasta was very good and the service was excellent - the staff were friendly, helpful and made us feel welcome. If we ever returned Prague, we would definitely have dinner here.
Anyone who needs gluten free food should eat here.