“Being gluten free doesn't excuse poor service”

Alriso Risotteria Italiana
Ranked #107 of 6,047 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food was average. They gave us some really bland bread to start-- 4 tiny pieces for 5 guests. The squid starter was a bad idea from a recipe perspective.
My lasagna was overlooked and dry; hard and burned around the edges.

We had to find the waiter 2 times to get more water. He disappeared for 15 minutes at at a time despite us being the only customers in the room. He never asked if we wanted another bottle of wine, when all of our glasses were empty. The food was salty, hence the need for lots of water/wine.

Good looking restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This has got to be the best gluten free meal/restaurant that I have ever been to (I travel a bit and are from New Zealand ) service was second to none, bread that was complementary was gorgeous! Crispy on the out side and soft on the inside!! All 4 mains and desserts we tried were unbelievably amazing!! Thank you for an amazing night! (Think we might be going back tonight!) sorry only captured the desserts mains disappeared in a few seconds!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I reserved a table for dinner, I did not know this was a gluten free restaurant. It was a wonderfull surprise, since I need gluten free food. They had amazing white bread and pasta (all gluten free, but you won't know unless you know) and my husband had the best lasagne. Wine selection is nice and our waiter was very knowledgeable about them. Very, very good Italian food served here!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Like many reviewers I agree this was my best meal in Prague. We are not gluten free types of people but that didn’t matter as this place is great. Taking a break from all the Goulash, dumplings and pork knee this was the most welcome of changes.

Portion sizes perfect. Taste perfect. Wine perfect. Service perfect.

1  Thank aniceglassofred
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It's a very small yet very good restaurant.

There food is amazing, well prepared and well presented.

It does not have an extensive menu but it's really good. Definitely worth to go to and scape the noise and the tourist while walking around the old town.