Hotel Julian(Prague)
USD 110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 199
USD 167
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
USD 114
USD 99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 163
USD 142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

USD 187
USD 170
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

Art Deco Imperial Hotel(Prague)
USD 229
HotelsClick
1,719 results
All reviewsastronomical clockold town squareperfect locationcharles bridgesmall squarechristmas marketunderfloor heatingrecommend this hoteljust round the cornerlovely hotelwalking distanceminute walkjewish quarterrooms were very cleanbuffet breakfastvisit praguemajor attractions
Reviewed 23 March 2018

My wife and I had a lovely 4 night break at this lovely hotel, which is right in the heart of Prague’s old town. The room was comfortable with all that you need. We also had a view over the little square outside.
The Wi-fi is free and efficient. Toiletries are supplied which is great for travelling with hand luggage only. There are tea and coffee making facilities and complementary bottles of water, which are replaced (almost) every night - see below.
Our room had plenty of wardrobe space and also a separate area with coat hooks and room to store the cases.
Breakfast was good with a wide selection of hot and cold food and drinks (even a bottle of bubbly!)
The only thing that prevented my giving a 5 rating, was that we were let down by the housekeeping service on our last day. The tea, coffee, milk and water had not been replenished, and whilst a fresh toilet roll had been put on the holder, the spare hadn’t been replaced. The television had been left on, so I suspect that the maid had spent her allocated time watching TV instead of doing her job. To be fair to the hotel, when I told reception, it was only a few minutes before a member of the housekeeping team came with replacement tea, coffee, milk and water. But I shouldn’t have needed to ask!
Otherwise a great stay and I would not let this stop me from using this hotel again if I ever return to Prague.

Room Tip: Room with a view of the square
1  Thank EastYorksAndrew
RottHotel, Generální ředitel at Hotel Rott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear EastYorksAndrew,

thank you very much for your great words, I feel only sorry for the last day maid, but it is a never ceasing battle with the human weakness: would you please accept my deep apology for this lapsus, and I will be looking forward that upon your future stay with us, everything will be flawless...

with best wishes,

Jana Buudinska

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this wonderful hotel for 4 nights on our city break to Prague. It was all we had hoped for and more. It was immaculately clean, warm and welcoming. The staff were very polite and helpful, we could not fault it. The position was perfect ... right in the centre of the old town ... ideal for shopping, dining and sightseeing. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
RottHotel, Generální ředitel at Hotel Rott, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Ros T,

there are few things in this world that are perfect, and so your perfect review is an exception that pleased us to the utmost point! Thank you very much for your good will and kind words, we are really glad we could have provided a comfortable and enjoyable background for your Prague stay. And hope to be able to do so again in the future...

With my best regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Hello,
My friend and I visited the Hotel from 11/03 - 15/03 in room 201.
On the first day we arrived, we we're shocked from the fact we have arrived to an active construction site, if I would knew that getting out of the hotel forces us to go under scaffolding on the entrance, I would have reconsider our order.
It is not enough that is not joyable to be a guest in such build, we paid full price for hotel not room in construction site, this should at least have far large discount the payment and still under basic ethical to notify the visitors on time that the hotel in such state to notify the guests.

None the less we heard all the construction noise from floor number 4 !!
We couldn't sleep until late, nor take relaxing noon nap, there was drilling and hammer knocking every day of the week all day long.

In the check out, the receptionist didn't even think to ask about our experience which obviously was horrible.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Benjiiiiiii
RottHotel, Generální ředitel at Hotel Rott, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Benjiiiiii,

thank you very much for your review, although so very negative. I have actually sent you a letter of apologies yesterday, and as there is nothing to be added, I will just copy it here:
"Thank you for your email. Would you please accept my deep apology for the whole situation! I only regret you did not mention anything at the reception during your stay, as my colleagues from the front office were certainly ready and willing to offer a sort of compensation for the guests who felt limited by the works being done. …
Also, all information sources about the hotel got the notice about the works, so I suppose you might have not noticed it: all our partners informed about the ongoing renovation works on their websites.
Anyway, please accept once more my apology and a hope to meet you here again !"

Regards,

Jana Budinská

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel Rott was the perfect location for exploring Prague on foot. It is also close to Metro A which links to the airport via Bus. Lovely spacious room with comfortable twin beds & single duvets (together). Hot water & heating in abundance! Quiet as we were at the back overlooking neighbouring rooftops (except on Saturday night until 12 as the Hard Rock Cafe next door had a band!) Breakfast buffet in the renovated medieval cellar includes fruit, cheeses, breads, eggs and porridge! Overall very good value, although the Gym was being renovated so was closed. Hotel bar and restaurant were quiet. However there are numerous choices of bars, cafes and restaurants in the immediate area and within up to 30 minutes walk. We hope to Hoel Rott return one day!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
RottHotel, Generální ředitel at Hotel Rott, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Tim T,

thank you for your perfect words, I am really glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we will be looking forward to meeting you here soon again!

Wishing you the best into all of your journeys,

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a jem in the heart of the old town of Prague. Just a few minutes from all major sites.
Hotel is in a very old building but overall maintenance is OK.
Staff are friendly and helpful and speak good English. Breakfast buffet is of excellent quality.
If you are looking for a fine hotel in the perfect location in the old town - this should be your first choice.

Dear Moshe I,

if I am not mistaken, you were the first person using the word gem in relation to our hotel, and it really made my day! It is exactly what we are striving to be, but I would never go so far to using ths word myself. So: thank you for all youf kind words, and I hope we will be able to pay you at least a bit of your kindness back when you come again!

With my most respectful regards,