2,876 results
All reviews franz kafka insurance company old town great location palladium mall high ceilings nice hotel republic square recommend this hotel hotel is located walking distance powder tower tourist attractions metro station comfortable rooms on foot breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Hi!
My wife already gave you the good review.
Only one problem besides, I left my cellular phone in the room (probably).
When I tried to reach the hotel by email I got no reply.
Please return my email.

Cheers,
David.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Christophe B, General Manager at Century Old Town Prague - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.

Please forward your e mail to me direktly to the following adress : h3440-gm@accor.com, with the name of your reservation and the date of your stay. I will check immediately with my team and will contact you.

Waiting for your e mail

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Hotel Century will not dissappoint!!! It is a fabulous hotel with extremely helpful staff. It is in a great location-within walking distance to all the attractions.
Hotel rates were fantastic-far less than what we have paid for other hotel rooms of the same quality.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read these wonderful comments on Tripadvisor and to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us!

We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 October 2012

The location of the hotel is great and our room was very good. This was once an office building for the an insurance company where Franz Kafka worked; the ceilings are high and the hotel certainly has an old world feel to it. The food at the one dinner we had and the buffet breakfasts were also good. The bar is also very pleasant. Overall, a fairly good experience, apart from the soft pillows

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Christophe B, General Manager at Century Old Town Prague - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our staff and breakfast. Your comments are truly appreciated and will be a great source of motivation for the team.

In 2013 we will implement a new bedding and the pilow will be much better

We all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

The hotel was wonderful, in particular the little bar decorated with fantastic books. If only I had enough time and knowledge of the language to read some of them! The staff and service were superb. I will share wonderful memories with my friends of relaxing sojourns in the bar in between walks around the city. What a delightful place to stay and such a short walk to the the old town of Prague. The food and ambience at the hotel was a delight. Mind you the city is amazing, music, theatre and lovely cafes.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your extremely positive comment. It is a great pleasure for us to read all those warm words about our Hotel Century Old town and our service.
On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for affirmative words regarding our staff. Your positive opinion motivates us to perform even better in the future.
I hope that your positive feeling about our property will motivate you to visit our Hotel again in the nearest future.
With best regards

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Stayed here during NYE 2011; very clean hotel, good atmosphere with nice, spacious rooms. Location is quiet but central, nice Jazz bar across the street. Bar at the hotel is expensive. Would highly recommend staying here when in Prague.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with your stay. Your comments are truly appreciated.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the Hotel Century Old Town