5 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUSD 100
TravelocityUSD 91
CheapTicketsUSD 91
4,104 results
All reviews charles bridge annex building the main hotel waffle maker small bottle of champagne old town perfect location hotel restaurant rooftop terrace little touches mala strana wonderful hotel prague castle a wonderful stay highly recommend this hotel breakfast was included beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2021

We were lucky enough to stay at Hotel Pod Vezi from 29/11/2021 for three nights! Only a few weeks before our stay booking.com cancelled my hotel booking. I immediately emailed the hotel for help and within minutes Martin Fajd replied helping me to re book the room directly through the hotel. I was very impressed straight away at the ease of it,

We then arrived, the receptionist was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and our bags were already taken up to our room before we checked in. The hotel was clean and had lots of character and the location was one of the best! You could walk to everything so easily! The breakfast was lovely and variety of options and the waitresses were very friendly and cheerful.

Nothing was too much effort for the hotel and it’s staff and there was not a thing we would change they made our stay feel very special. I can only recommend the hotel for your Prague stay you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

I can’t speak highly enough of this property. It is beautiful in the way Prague is beautiful. Our room was a good size, nicely accommodated, with amenities such as robes and slippers.
The staff is friendly and very helpful. They must have answered a million questions from this first time visitor. I also had to finish a business deal while I was there, and they printed my documents, scanned the signature pages, and emailed them back to me.
The restaurant at the hotel does a well stocked breakfast buffet included in the tariff, lunch all afternoon, and has a good dinner menu. We ate in many Mala Strana restaurants and it was near the top in food and service. Also made me a pretty good martini. And a nice change of pace from the heavy Czech food.

Mala Strana is a great place to stay in Prague, and the Pod Veri can’t be beat.

I highly recommend the main building. It is convenient to breakfast and the front desk.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2021 via mobile

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Everything was just perfect from the start of our break to the end.
We had booked a car to pick us up at the airport through the hotel which I would recommend.
We arrived late evening so didn’t want to be catching buses and trains.
The guy on reception when we arrived was really helpful. Told us all we needed to know about the hotel and also places to visit and recommended some restaurants which were good.
The room in the adjoining building was quite big with comfortable beds. We slept really well as there is no passing traffic and only another hotel opposite.
The location is perfect just around the corner from the bridge which takes you into the old town where there are lots of restaurants and things to see .
Every day we were left chocolates by the housekeepers which was a lovely touch, and on our last day a small bottle of champagne. Thank you.
Breakfast was excellent, choice of hot and cold food which was always kept stocked up, there was even Prosecco if you like that for breakfast.
The staff in the breakfast room were also very friendly and spoke really good English.
We needed tickets one day for the tram and bus and the guy on the reception desk sold us the tickets and even printed out the schedule for us.
We booked a return car to take us back to the airport as we had to leave pretty early. Again he was on time and we had a smooth journey.
I was worried when I booked as we were not in the main building but the annexe is lovely. It is a lovely building all carpeted so there is no noise at all.
Should I ever return to Prague this is where I would stay again. Lovely staff, comfortable room great breakfast and perfect location just brilliant

Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

Clean room, attentive service, staff very dedicated to your stay satisfaction.
Very well located for a quick access to the old city but in a quiet area. You can access directly via Uber or taxi and go by walk to the old town.
The restaurant standing by is also a must try.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jean-francois R
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

From the moment we arrived at this hotel, I loved it. The man on the reception desk couldn't have been more helpful. Our Suite was fantastic, discounting the hotel restaurant, bar and cafe were all well received, all places were great. But above all the location of this hotel is brilliant, right by the Charles Bridge with the castle one way and the old town just over the bridge.
Definitely a 5 star from me, I highly recommend this hotel