3,359 results
All reviewscharles bridgemain buildingdependence buildingsmall bottle of sparkling winewaffle makercrepe restaurantfruit basketold townperfect locationhotel restaurantroof terracelittle touchesmala stranawonderful hotellesser townhotel guestsprague castle
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Before I start, if you are thinking of going to Prague you could do a lot worse than staying here! This is a seriously bloody good hotel.
Let's start with check-in. The guy who checked us in didn't just give us the room keys and point the way; he explained all about the hotel and even took us to the lifts of the annex where we were staying.
Our room was a really good size; had a huge, comfortable bed and of course everything else you'd expect, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, etc etc. There was also a DVD player and a list of movies you could borrow. There was also a massive wardrobe an extra bed in an adjoining room. Bathroom was good with hot water a-plenty for bath or shower.
And every single part of the hotel was spotlessly clean.
The staff were so helpful with absolutely everything we asked.
Staff in the dining room at breakfast were the same.
Breakfast was lovely. And very plentiful. And you can make your own waffles (these were seriously delicious!!!)
The positioning of the hotel was so central. Literally 30 seconds walk from the famous Charles bridge. But no matter how busy it was outside you could never hear outside noise in the room.
The attention to detail is fabulous. And every day we had something lovely in our room; chocolates, biscuits, fruit. What a lovely touch
We've stayed in a few really nice city hotels but this has to be the nicest. If I could add an extra star I would.
Highly highly recommended

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Judy L
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Super friendly staff, comfy boutique rooms, nice and warm - lovely toiletries with argan oil. Great breakfast which had gluten free options,sparkling wine and freshly squeezed orange. Rooms in the annex were lovely. Location couldnt be any better.

There was a buzzin sound, like a transformer makes, it didnt bother us enough to report it, but it may have annoyed some people - no doubt they would have sorted it had i bothered to raised it.

Room Tip: an Uber costs half of what the hotel charge for an airport pick up/drop off
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Right at the Charles Bridge, the hotel is at a prime location. Such a charming place, nicely decorated and very good restaurant attached.
The staff were exceptionally good. Very friendly, courteous and super helpful. I had some docs to print, tours to rearrange, taxis to be booked. The staff at the reception was very efficient and went out of the way to help me.
Spacious and luxurious rooms! I was in the annex building but that wasnt a problem at all. The stairs were really ancient but that added to the charm :-)
I will definitely stay again on my next visit with family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Pod Vezi is right at the base of the Charles Bridge, in the heart of Prague. Cross the bridge and you're in the old town, with all of the major tourist sites within walking distance. The staff were very warm and charming, and very helpful. We were very happy that we chose this hotel. The breakfast was also very good in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel location is right next to Charles Bridge and easy to walk to other attractions. I travelled with my partner and my girlfriend and the room size is just perfect for three people. But you jiust need to walk one stairs up. Hotel staff are friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was also very delicious and has more choices than the other hotels that we stayed throughout Eastern Europe. I would love to stay in the same hotel when I go to Prague next time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel