1,890 results
All reviews wenceslas square swimming pool old town pavlova nice hotel metro station minute walk business hotel nice stay the air conditioning city centre mini bar comfortable rooms on foot nice breakfast czech republic charles bridge
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Excelent location close to city centre and tourist attractions. Nice breakfast. However rooms are small and price is not so small for the service offered. Has a great potential for improvement and build a bar on the 7th floor with nice panorama view of Prague

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Lucie N, Guest Relation Supervisor at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Borce D,
thank you for your shared review, about your stay with us at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square.
I am happy that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I do hope, that thanks to it, you enjoyed exploring of Prague.

Thank you very much for your recommendation to improve some things. At the end, I am glad, that you enjoyed our brand new rooftop bar.

We do hope, to get a chance again very soon, and we will be able to welcome you back.
Best Regards from Prague,
Guest Relation SUpervisor

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. We stayed for 4 nights. Room is great, large bed and pull out sofa for kids, plenty of room and very clean. House keeping staff were excellent. Breakfast was fantastic, plenty of choice for everyone. The food in the lounge was also excellent. The staff were so helpful and all had great English, very impressive. Only thing is that it is much further from Wesceslas square than expected, about 6 stops in the tram.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Corklady09,

first of all, thank you very much for your time to give us this feedback, and furthermore comments about your stay with us at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square.

I am dlighted to read, that you have been very happy with your stay. Thank you very much for saying that our housekeeping was excellent. As well as highlighting our breakfast. I will surely share all of your comments with our team, because it is always great to receive that kind of positive feedback. Thank you for appreciating our english.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again.
Have a lovely day.
GUest Relation Supervisor

Reviewed 23 August 2018

This was my first time visiting Prague, and I have to say that I had an amazing trip with my family.

I made a reservation at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square before I went to Czech Republic, and the reservation agent 'Hana' made sure that all my requests were made to what I wanted, and the communication was fantastic.

The rooms were very spacious, and not forgetting comfortable. The only feedback I would like to give is, could you offer a complimentary bottle of water in the room to each guest on a daily basis (saves the hassle) to keep on ordering it or bringing it in from outside.

The breakfast is also good, with a cook making your eggs/omelettes to your taste. There are loads of shops, restaurants right outside the hotel which is very convenient. The local train station is about a 10 minutes walk, or the local taxis or Uber are very cheap. Old town Prague is only a 15-20 minute walk which is ideal.

I would definitely be staying there again.

Thank you to the great staff at the front desk (Katerina/Petra), you guys were great and very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AMAN G
Lucie N, Guest Relation Supervisor at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear AMAN G,

first of all, I would like to thank you for your time to give us your feedback, about your recent stay at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square.

Its great to read your such a nice feedback, and more precisely comments, about our hotel, and our service. I am glad, that this first trip to Prague was amazing for you, and for your familly. Its perfect, that everything went great, begin with the reservation department, until the end of your stay. be sure, that your advice, and reccommendation regarding to the water in the room, we take seriously, and I will pass this comment to our team.
We are delighted that you would stay with us again, and be sure, that we will do our best to ensure your next stay again perfect and memorable.
I willl surely pass your comemnts to our team, and I will share your comments with Katerina and Petra at the front desk :)
Once agian, thank you very much for sharing this, and we are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The pool area and kids section with X-Box and baba football kept them entertained. Breakfast had good selection of items and it also had an egg station. In a nice, clean and safe area of Prague. 5 mins on metro to railway. 10 mins walk to Wenceslas Square. 20 mins on metro to Prague Castle.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Lucie N, Guest Relation Supervisor at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear SamelieC,

first of all, I would like to thank you for your time to give us your feedback, about your recent stay with us at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square.

I am delighted that you, and your familly had a great stay with us. I am glad, that your kids enjoyed the xbox corner. I will share all of your nice comments with our team, and we will do our best to ensure your next stay that much great as the previous one.
It was pleasure for us to make you feel nice, and satisfied.
We do hope, to welcome you back again very soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I like Novotel for family vacations they have everything we need and comfortable beds, but having just one person on check in at 10pm meant we had to wait for 30 mins before we checked in with two tired children. I think in other Novotels there was more than one person there.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear kempikoonikos,

I would like to thank you that you found a time to share with us your impressions on your recent stay with us at Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square.

I am happy, that you are loyal guest of Novotle brand, and we are pleased, that you felt nice also in our Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square. I am sorry, that you have not been satisfied with the night receptionist, more precisely, that you have been waiting for a long time. I will discuss this with our team.
Once again, thank you for providing this feedback.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel, soon.