All reviews bedtime story no elevator weather forecast turn down service small luggage fruit infused water amethyst room ruby room every evening old town single room little touches perfect location small hotel top floor first floor favorite hotel
Reviewed 12 September 2018

This hotel is perfectly located but yet one does not feel like one is the busy area and the hub bub of tourists. It is located in a historical building and I loved the quaintness of it! The staff were all kind and accommodating. I stayed for 2 nights and both nights, unique desserts were dropped off in my room with turn down service, such a pleasant touch of class. I left early in the morning prior to the start of the included breakfast and I was offered a to go breakfast if I wanted. The front desk helped me book my train ticket to Bratislava and also arranged my transport to the train station. They also arranged my airport pickup which I had arranged with them via email prior to arriving. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I return to the area. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank funloveabundance
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Our room was nicely decorated and the hotel provided a number of nice extras, such as an Android smartphone that we could use for calls and walking around the city (although to be honest, my iPhone worked better). Staff was very friendly & helpful, and the breakfasts were good. The location was fine -- about 7-8 minutes to walk to the old town square, and 2-3 minutes to the nearest tram and subway stops.

The WiFi was slow at best, and sometimes not really usable at all. Also, this would not be a good hotel for people who can't climb stairs -- not a problem for us, but it might be for some guests.

Room Tip: It looks like the single rooms are really small (only big enough for one person).
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Couldn’t have chosen a better-located hotel and the air conditioning was so welcome in this hot August heat. Little sweet cakes were brought up every evening during turn down at no extra charge as a nice thank you for choosing their hotel. If we visit Prague again, this is the place we’d stay at again. The service, room and value were excellent and if TripAdvisor would let me click the little rating buttons for these items, I’d click them as 5 out of 5

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I attended a Congress in Prague and chose this delightful hotel over the convenience of a cement block at the congress venue. It was perfect. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The location is close to And within walking distance of so many attractions and the Metro. The breakfast (included) was excellent and there is a variety of cooked options to choose from. I loved the comfort and style of the room and the ambience of the building. There were many personal touches to add to the overall experiences I hope to be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Oh boy do not know where to start, i will try to be as brief as possible.
We where there for drinks and nibbles, and best drinks and nibbles we had.

Simply best drinks in Prague, amazing sides, cheese and sausage selection is just phenomenal , staff is immaculate !

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family