Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Hotels.comUSD 138
Hotel WebsiteUSD 137
1,274 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend this hotel. Nice, modern, clean rooms. Very good breakfast and very service minded staff. Coffee any time. It’s a perfect location just at the end of Charles bridge. Can’t be better.

2  Thank 638annc
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Reached Prague at 6pm, checked in,swift check in, welcome drink offered,Beer,soft drinks,water whatever we wanted. I am yet to see any other hotel offering beer as welcome drink,of course I drank chilled water .The lady at reception was very nice to talk to. We got out at 5.30 pm, walked to the famous Charles bridge,full of tourist,but beautiful,30 statues of saints are on both sides.
We had breakfast at 8 am, fresh grapefruit juicer was there,I took out juice myself, refreshing. Sausage, egg scrambled,boiled egg,but no live station to make omelette,probably lack of womanpower, one lady was looking after whole breakfast buffet. Fruits especially peaches were just too delicious,I had breakfast of egg and fruits only,and coffee..
We visited Prague castle complex ,rested afternoon in hotel , booked cruise on Vltava river through hotel and paid there only. Then we came back in night,the receptionist on duty was very nice,asked if we need water.
Again breakfast buffet was sumptuous.
Room was very comfortable,big enough, Bathroom was also big,split AC ,cooling good . Tea coffee maker was there,Davidoff coffee sachets there being.
My room was on 2nd floor 22,very nice.
I will recommend this hotel,being very near the river and Charles bridge.

1  Thank jyotsna907
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay at Bishop's House. Front desk personnel were extremely helpful, especially a most pleasant gentleman named Marek who directed us in all the right directions and offered excellent dining suggestions. We highly recommend this property!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank millvalley2019
Reviewed 22 July 2019

I had a great stay !
Starting from the location very central to the
rooms, lovely and very cleaned
I was impressed actually with the general cleanliness of the hotel
Excellent breakfast with different options and a good selection
Not to forget the service from the reception team
extremely helpful !
Friendly and very efficient.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank londra2011
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Excellent choice, under Charles Bridge, waking distance to almost everything. Very clean, excellent breakfast, very pleasant personnel. Highly recommend it. Right next to Pod Vezi restaurant have to try

2  Thank Tmetro59