3,617 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member hilton prague within walking distance corner room charles bridge river cruise republic square train station excellent hotel powder tower astronomical clock major attractions beautiful city
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Hilton Old Town is nice hotel at the centre at Prague. It's located near the main sights of the city. Very comfortable with kind personal. Hotel has a small indoor swimmingpool. I recommended this hotel

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Dear Roman2505,

Allow me to thank you for your stay and very nice review about our hotel.

I was delighted to read, that you found our facilities comfortable and our team helpful and courteous. I look forward to welcoming you back in our property in the near future.

Warm greetings from the team at Hilton Prague Old Town,

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Just spent a great weekend in Prague at the Hilton Old Town - great service, pre-travel offer to help with anything, pre-arrival introduction and offer to fix anything you're not happy with, warm welcome, very nice clean and spacious corner-room upgrade on arrival was appreciated.Great location less than 5min walk to be in the middle of the old-town with access to all the must-see spots.
Excellent executive lounge offering snacks and food throughout the day with beer, wine and spirits in the evening, lounge staff superb, attentive and helpful, especially Adriana the supervisor, wouldn't hesitate in choosing Hilton Old Town for next visit!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear BlightyBoyUk,

Let me thank you for staying at Hilton Prague Old Town and sharing your nice recommendation with us. It was great to read that, you were satisfied with our location, facilities and service provided by the team members, especially Adriana from the Executive Lounge. We all very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards from the golden city of Prague,

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Very clean hotel in the city center. Staff is very kind. Touristic walks are in the area. St Vitus Cathedral is 45 minutes walk. Breakfast absolutely delicious. I quite like it that they offer fresh fruit and peeled oranges (instead of only offering fresh juice). Supermarket is just across the street. Tram and busses are also near. Great shopping center with food court is at the end of the street.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Yvonne L,

Thank you so much for posting your very nice feedback, and giving us the chance to read about your experience.

It was more than a pleasure to see that you liked our location and breakfast offer. I am also very pleased to hear our team made you feel comfortable and at ease. I am looking forward to sharing this great comments with all of my colleagues.

We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future, to ensure you spend a again fully enjoyable time.

Truly Yours,

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I wanted to stay in Old Town but also wanted to keep my out of pocket expenses a little low since I was on vacation for two weeks and hitting several cities in several countries. I used Hilton points but was still treated like a welcome guest and was upgraded. The staff was super helpful and courteous, assisting with a car and driver and suggesting some local places to eat and drink. Breakfast was very good and the hotel was nicely situated in Old Town, walking distance of some great bars / restaurants, the square, astronomical clock and much much more.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear SteelCityIronMan,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for your stay in our city.

It was indeed very nice to read your feedback regarding your recent stay and we all are happy to be good choice of the hotels in Prague for you.

I thank you again for taking the time to share your comments about our property, and I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

The title describes how this hotel has made us feel
We both have hectic jobs that keeps us occupied 24/7, so to feel relaxed after our stay here speaks volumes

The attention to detail on service has been exemplary
From a pre-visit email, check in, breakfast staff, executive lounge staff, housekeeping - all deserve a mention and recognition for being well trained

Rooms are great - love the detail on the mirrors (you'll have to book a stay to see what I'm referring to ) and the location is perfect for us
Close enough to main attractions, yet far away enough to not get caught by tourist traps
I would happily return

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j100lok
miroslav_pijak, General Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I was very happy to learn you took advantage of our central location, you enjoyed the comfort and decor of your guestroom, and especially the service offered by our Team across the hotel.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we all hope to welcome you back to ensure you have again relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Kind regards,