1,471 results
All reviews como restaurant wenceslas square nuclear bunker fallout shelter overlooking the square on arrival glass of prosecco cold war old town small balcony l'occitane toiletries central location within walking distance excellent location national museum lovely hotel short break
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife and I and two friends stayed at the Yalta for a week. The staff are very friendly, the food good and the rooms, although a bit dated very clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel is quite central and most of the attractions were within walking distance. This was my wife's second visit and my first and I would hope to return again soon.

Room Tip: We used the executive room which was absolutely fine.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have recently returned from a short break to Prague and had the pleasure of staying at the Jalta Boutique Hotel. We had a lovely room at the front of the hotel. The room was not huge but was certainly big enough for our needs and we had the benefit of a small balcony from which we could see Prague lit up for Christmas.
The L'occitane toiletries and bathrobes and slippers were a welcome plus.The hairdryer was a professional one not attached to the bathroom wall. Such a change from the small ones usually provided.Surprisingly the prices of the mini bar were not at all too bad.The staff were very helpful and pleasant and spoke excellent english. We had breakfast and two evening meals in the hotel. The quality and choice were good and we enjoyed the two czech wines we tried. The wi fi reception was good and i had no problem connecting.
Unfortunately we didn't get around to visiting the underground bunker but I intend to return next year with my husband and shall visit it then. I definitely recommend this hotel and would suggest booking a room with a balcony.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank maisiedaisycat
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Really chuffed with our choice of hotel when we arrived, lovely helpful staff, traditional clean rooms which were over looking the square and we even had little balconies. Perfect Location and the food was delicious we had breakfast included which had everything u needed, we also ate there most evenings after long days out adventuring on the lovely patio heated terrace area outside. A very special Mention to sach who was extremely welcoming and friendly and helpful during our stay he's a credit to your hotel. Thank you also to guest services for the bottle of fizz in the room on arrival for one of the groups birthday that was very kind. We will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and will be back to Visit again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We have just came back for the jalta hotel 20-25th November 2017. It was a surprise 40th birthday present my partner sorted for me. Lovely as it was the jalta hotel was some what of a let down. Room overlooking the square on 5th floor was so small and certainly not a 5 star room/hotel the bathroom needs a totally gutting very old and dated, you couldn't have a shower as the bath and screen wasn't big enough and the water went all.over the floor. The door was very old wood framed and you could here everything on the square the curtains didn't fit the door so let in the light at silly o'clock along with the drafts. Only received 1 pair of slippers in the room for 2 people. The pillows are dreadful one oversized square pillow and one tiny little pillow not comfy, we had to ask for milk well cream as no milk every day as the maid only left 1 little carton once again 2 people was staying. Lots of other things wasn't right with the jalta Prague was amazing we will be back but not to this hotel and not at the prices there is better for less money not the 5 stars it's claiming

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We had board meeting at this hotel last week. Nice room, excellent service from friendly people working here.
What ever we ask we got and all our wishes was taken with a smile. Location is perfect. Direct middle of downtown.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business