“Tried too many Indian restaurant outside India but this one is BEST”

Lal Qila The Indian Restaurant
Ranked #348 of 5,934 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vinohrady & Vršovice
Description: Lal Qila, the people choice best rated Indian restaurant in Prague with the same old flavor of Indian food. We are trying hard to give the best and worth of money to our guest's by our taste of food and with our services. We named the restaurant on behalf of Red Fort located in Delhi which was built by the Emperor of India with a thought to safe the Indian culture in one roof, the same we are trying to do by giving best Indian food and taste with the blended flavor of spices from India. We have Gluten Free, Friendly Vegetarian along with Halal and Jain Food option available with us.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Authentic Indian food taste.
Awesome friendly owner from New Delhi.

On my Europe trip I tried multiple Indian restaurants for good food and in Prague I landed up here based on google reviews, to be frank I didn't have much hope because of previous experiences but first bite reminds me of authentic Delhi food.

If you are in Prague this restaurant is a must one to try.
Highly recommended.

deepankar456, Manager at Lal Qila The Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks for your valuable time and supported us with your valuable recommendations, we are sure, your stay is with full of joy in Prague, hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We are from North America so we did not know what to expect. But, having eaten at many Indian restaurants we know what Indian food should taste like and the food was delicious!
Our children ages, 12 yrs. and 15 yrs. really enjoyed the food. The staff was friendly, and were very attentive.
They really enjoyed their mango shakes!

deepankar456, Manager at Lal Qila The Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks for your visit and review us. We hope u will be visit soon again. Have a great health and happy. Thanks Again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with my family and friends, food was very yummy and nice staff, we felt like we are having food in India, I really like the Chicken 65 and Papad masala which I have never had in any place in Europe, I really recommend this place to everyone

deepankar456, Manager at Lal Qila The Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks for the review with beautiful words. Thanks for recommended us it will surely help others too. Thanks Again

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A nice ambience, wait time 15 mins and you get worth its price..any gravy around 200-250czk. BIRYANI is something which just melts in your mouth. Loved the food. Visit for sure if in prague.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Being an Indian, I will certainly recommend this restaurant for best food. I have tried "Taste of India" in Prague and not anything else. We went as a couple, the environment is so nice with little bar. Quality of the food is excellent and moreover the price of the food is very reasonable. Go, try it. You won't spend more than 25 EUR for a couple with amazing service and tasty food with drinks.