“Best contemporary eclectic shopping in Prague!”
Review of Artel

Artel
Ranked #19 of 410 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Artěl, a stone’s throw from the Charles Bridge, absolutely fill a niche in the luxury crystal market not only in Prague but throughout the world, our work is carried in stores ranging from Bergdorf Goodman in New York and Christian Dior in Paris. Artěl focuses on colorful handmade crystal glassware for the table and home. Additionally the shop carries fabulous Czech-made items including, jewelry, antiques, novelties and curios, all hand-picked by the owner, Karen Feldman.
Reviewed 24 October 2011

After scouring Prague for contemporary jewelry and other fun knick-knacks, I have determined hands down, that Artel wins! I bought so many fun costume and czech-designed jewelry, all at affordable prices...visit both the shop in the main district near Old Town Square, and also the one on the other side of the river, to the right over the Charles Bridge. It's worth going out of your way for...and they have beautiful contemporary glasses....

4  Thank jbsalee

Reviewed 2 September 2011

I was really glad to find that place which I was aware of after my friends' recomendations. That is really great that Karen as a business owner could find a way to get a new vision of classical Bohemian glass, which now looks fresh and modern. Accessories and design- objects are worth buying as well. The store design is great, the staff is polite and welcoming. I put the best mark as it is really a place where you can find something to buy every time you enter it.

2  Thank Elena E
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We live in Prague and we still love Artel. When we're looking for gifts for birthdays, weddings, OURSELVES ;) we head straight to Artel. There's always something new and unusual in the shop. Caveat emptor: It's impossible to stop in and not buy something!

3  Thank Poodles274707
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Very nice blend of different artworks, for all tastes.
I really recommend the visit of this shop.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

I was recently in Prague and this shop turned our heads at first glance. The crystal is beautifully designed- with some new takes on traditional patterns as well as new contemporary patterns, very geometric and lots of beautiful colors. Its the perfect mix of traditional Czech crystal with modern design. We bought several pieces and had them shipped to the US (shipping to US is very easy with them) and we were able to choose our own color and pattern combination. The store is full of lovely pieces and the sales staff extremely helpful in helping us to choose. We also found some lovely locally made jewelry.

2  Thank six1two