“Wonderful Introduction to Prague and Cesky Krumlov” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Personal Prague Guide -Day Tours

Personal Prague Guide -Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 472 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Carefully selected top rated, licensed and enthusiastic guides. Recommended by Rick Steves. Private tailor made walks, transfers or driving tours of Prague and Czech Republic. Unique travel tools and discount cards for free! Original approach. Dedicated to the quality!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Introduction to Prague and Cesky Krumlov”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

We learned of Sarka's Personal Prague Guide tours through Rick Steves, and friends who had used the tours. Prior to our tour, we communicated with Jana Kratka, who was very helpful in sending information and arranging transfer from the airport to our hotel upon arrival. Our personal guide was Lenka Gajardo Hodrova. She provided us with tours of Prague (on foot and via public transportation), and of Cesky Krumlov (transporting us there in her personal automobile). Lenka is so knowledgeable, and provided us with such wonderful, personalized tours. She planned our days, but was flexible in meeting our needs and preferences. My husband had lost his passport, and she got us to the US Embassy in timely fashion and provided a small impromptu tour for me while he completed arrangements for a new passport. She advised us about eating places in Prague for the evenings: a scenic rooftop restaurant for dinner, a local Czech eatery for an informal dinner another evening, and a place with a view of the Charles Bridge on our last evening. Our tour of Cesky Krumlov was magical, well worth the drive to get there. We both appreciated Lenka's gracious sharing of her knowledge, and I appreciated her patience with my photo-taking, including pointing out vantage points for beautiful shots.

Visited September 2011

• Czech first
Sunnyvale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flexible, knowledgeable, timely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

At the recommendation of a co-worker who travelled on a Rick Steve's tour early 2011 and experienced Personal Prague Guide Sarka, we arranged a private tour in Nov. We were 4 people who were first timers in Prague. We stayed in one of their suggested hotels right near the main square and took a tour led by Lenka. She was very flexible, catering to our requests, immensely knowledgeable and easy going. It was very cold that day and she did a great job of mixing it up with key sites, explainations and inside places to thaw out before continuing. All their suggestions (restaurants, sites, shops) were great to follow up on our own. I would recommend the expense because it maximizes your stay.

Visited November 2011
Wayne, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

My husband and I were in Prague for our honeymoon. We had LENKA as our tour guide for a full day. We went to Cesky Krumlov (2 hour drive from Prague). Lenka was an amazing tour guide - great personality, very flexible for our needs and very knowledgeable (my husband is a history teacher and not easily impressed - Lenka sure impressed us both). The communication prior to the trip was also top notch. I have nothing but stellar things to say about our experience. When we go back to Prague, we will certainly book another tour with Lenka. Thanks for making that day one of the highlights of our honeymoon trip.

Visited August 2011
Peterborough, Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“"Personal Prague Guide" - an exceptional experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

It was a magical week! This company is absolutely at the head of the class. Their website is extensive and very informative. All of the preliminary arrangements were handled by Lenka Gajardo Hodrová. Lenka's email replies were alway prompt and informative. That gives you a great feeling. A major focus for the week for me was on music and I had requested Míša Škodová, a music specialist and violinist with the Prague Symphony. She was terrific! The pace was never rushed and flexibility was never an issue. I had the opportunity to meet new people, visit places and learn about Czech culture that would not have been possible without Míša's help. Thank you so much for an outstanding adventure.

Cal Smith

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Part of the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

When traveling to Europe, I always try to plan a trip to Prague where I know Sarka will arrange a wonderful experience for me. This past September she arranged a driver, Michel to pick me up at the airport and transport me to my hotel in Old City. The next day Michel picked me up and spent the whole day with me, taking me to see the sights at and around Terezin. My last day in Prague I was taken up to White Mountain by Lenka, where I learned a little more Czech history. All three guides...Sarka, Michel, Lenka...have been exellent, lots of Czech information that you don't find in American history books as well as a feeling of warmth and personality expressed by all...makes you feel like you're part of the family!

Visited September 2011