Review Highlights
Interesting diversion but not the best night out

Reviewed 3 November 2013
TopTripBrit
London, United Kingdom
Fun!

Went as a group of friends, not really knowing much about this sort of theatre. Saw the show about... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2018

from USD 27.75
from USD 28.42
from USD 26.59
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2014

It was a waste of time and money.
i have never seen such a bad show wanted to leave in the middle, but didnt want to offend the actors

Date of experience: October 2014
5  Thank Aric_Dani
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Saw 'The colors and dreams of Dr Frankenstein' which was fantastic. It was so entertaining and amazing to see so many people who did not speak the same language enjoy and share the same experience. If you get a chance splash out on a ticket, you will be thoroughly entertained.

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank Wendy O
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was looking for something to do all by myself in the evening in old city centre and found this small theatre. I paid 22 Euros to watch the show "the color dreams of Dr Frankenstein". It is not only the traditional black light theatre methods, but the 3D technology which made this show quite spectacular! The distinctive characteristics of "black theatre" are the use of black curtains, a darkened stage, and "black lighting" (UV light), paired with fluorescent costumes in order to create intricate visual illusions. Sadly had some kids behind me that were than and again pushing against my chair. Maybe in total we were also just 15 spectators. However I enjoyed the show. No photos allowed.

Date of experience: June 2013
2  Thank Annette S
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I saw a black theater performance in 2000 and was anxious to see another show. The performance I saw at the All Color Theater last week, March 2014, was the worst performance I have ever seen in any theater. Any high school production in America far exceeds this theaters performance. The black lights were so dim that they might have well been off. The paint on the props was so worn that they did not glow and were old and silly. The acting was pathetic, if you can call that acting. The plot was shallow and far from entertaining. DO NOT waste your time or money at this theater. I never complain or write reviews, but this really angered me. I paid good money and I got nothing in return.

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank prnkitty
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My wife and I saw the Faust show and had mixed feelings about it - she was no fan at all but I quite enjoyed the staging and effects (entertaining rather than mind-blowing). There's certainly better ways to spend time of an evening in Prague but it only took an hour, so it leaves you free to try something else too.

Date of experience: October 2013