2,877 results
All reviews hotel hostel la loca shared rooms bed dorm pub crawl the ground floor old town visiting prague charles bridge mosaics city backpackers lock ensuite europe praha tram
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good hotel / hostel. Rooms were modern and well looked after. I was able to get help when I needed. Wiĺl consider staying again. They even gifted breakfast for my birthday. It was in a convenient location with good security. Secure place to lock your valuables in room. Personal plug points

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PetraChrzova, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Mosaic House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear vvilay,
Thank you for your beautiful review you wrote. I am delighted to hear that you were satisified with your stay and services we provided you.
I wish you a lot of travel experiences.
Anytime you would like to come to see us again, we will be waiting!
Petra - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you’re looking for quiet meditation, this isn’t it, but if you want to have fun, meet & party with others (we did), it doesn’t get better. Food was excellent. Take the breakfast package. The penthouse was spectacular!!!! You’re on top of the world there though there were a couple maintenance issues (6 lightbulbs our, floor was scratched.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

FOOD - An excellent dinner buffet for our group of 21 people from different countries on Sunday night. Every single person was amazed by the quality and variety of food (international dishes).
The coffee breaks were full of delicious snacks.
The lunch was perfect. They are able to accommodate food intolerances/special requirements. Congrats to the chef Radim Gerlich and his team.

STAFF - All staff are friendly and supportive. Katarina, who coordinated our event, is an excellent professional: responsible, organised and friendly. All my requests were accommodate quickly. Thanks, Katarina, for having made our event so perfect.

HOTEL - Enviromentally friendly. Great vibe. Modern with artistic touches. Close to the Clock square, restaurants and pubs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would highly recommend Mosaic House to anyone visiting Prague, everything was excellent and so well priced, I’ll definitely be staying here again. My only issue was the laundry was a bit expensive but everything else was amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hostel room. Stunning and modern bathroom. Comfy beds. Plenty of space and a lockable space for valuables. Incredibly clean also. Overall very impressed with this hostel that has a hotel feel about it.