Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
AMAZING AND LOVELY❤️

Amazing Experience and so comfortable surroundings. Very lovely treatment - on of the best massage... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Mika B
Aarhus, Denmark
Fabulous experience. Will be back

Amazing experience. Clean, professional, friendly environment. Most importantly, massage was top... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
U1398CYmichaelh
Dallas, Texas

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2024

I hade the lower back pain relief which was the perfect antidote to loosen up after a few flights and 3 days of walking around Prague. Set me up for my long haul travel back to NZ. I'd rate this as of the best deep tissue massages I have had while travelling.

Date of experience: January 2024
1  Thank Traveler47148599627
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Owner at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

We appreciate your kind feedback and are pleased to have exceeded your expectations with providing you with our Signature Deep Tissue (Recovery) Massage!

Reviewed 16 December 2023

The massage was fantastic! It was a bit painful to loosen adhesions at my right side but now I finally have no more back pain - Thank you so much!

Date of experience: December 2023
1  Thank Hanna T

We are grateful for your feedback and happy to have exceeded your expectations and left Dee Dee Massage Prague feeling relieved!

Reviewed 9 December 2023

AMAZING massages!!! Went back 4 times within 2 weeks. Both Nuchy Dee and Nang were fantastic. I had the deep massage, lymphatic massage, and lower back pain massage and left each time feeling brand new. The best deep massage I’ve ever had, they actually find stiff points and work on them instead of following a standard massage flow. 10/10 would recommend and will continue coming back!!!

Date of experience: December 2023
1  Thank elmas0216

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are pleased to have exceeded your expectations by having you back at our salon We are looking forward to having you back anytime!

Reviewed 29 November 2023 via mobile

One of the most incredible massages I’ve had in my lifetime. It came highly recommended from other women who had traveled to Prague to do IVF, and I’m so glad I listened. I did both the foot massage and the head massage, and WOW. I will be coming back before I head back to the states because it was just that good.

Date of experience: November 2023
1  Thank jaimemarie88
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to have exceeded your expectations based on the recommendation.

Reviewed 11 March 2022

Nice place, professional massage adapted to your needs. Very good experience, definitely recommended!

Date of experience: March 2022
1  Thank 643florians
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Thank you very much for your visit and review!