Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
AMAZING AND LOVELY❤️

Amazing Experience and so comfortable surroundings. Very lovely treatment - on of the best massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mika B
Aarhus, Denmark
Fabulous experience. Will be back

Amazing experience. Clean, professional, friendly environment. Most importantly, massage was top... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
U1398CYmichaelh
Dallas, Texas

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2023 via mobile

One of the most incredible massages I’ve had in my lifetime. It came highly recommended from other women who had traveled to Prague to do IVF, and I’m so glad I listened. I did both the foot massage and the head massage, and WOW. I will be coming back before I head back to the states because it was just that good.

Date of experience: November 2023
1  Thank jaimemarie88
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2024

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to have exceeded your expectations based on the recommendation.
We are looking forward to having you back anytime!

Reviewed 11 March 2022

Nice place, professional massage adapted to your needs. Very good experience, definitely recommended!

Date of experience: March 2022
1  Thank 643florians
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Thank you very much for your visit and review!

Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

Perfect massage from a very lovely woman! I’m really happy with my choice, good and affordable! I really liked it.

Date of experience: November 2021
1  Thank Jippi888
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are very happy to hear such words from you!

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

I took the 75 minute Hot Coconut Package. My masseau was Nushy. It was a very relaxed and unhurried massage that lasted almost 90 minutes. Nushy paid attention to my requests (focus on my calves, avoid a broken toe). She is a true professional and gave me an authentic full body massage that left me feeling relaxed and on a good mood. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank Rajiv D
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Public Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear Rajiv,
thank you very much for your kind words and beautiful spot-on review.
We are looking forward to see again in our salon!

Reviewed 9 September 2020

its some time ago, but it was amazing, professional, and i have seen and tried things like never before on any Thai massage. like questionnaire before the massage, and funny stretching. will go again when possible...

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank nereknu
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you for awesome review nereknu! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark and beyond for you. Come back and see you soon - we're looking forward to! Thank you!