Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
AMAZING AND LOVELY❤️

Amazing Experience and so comfortable surroundings. Very lovely treatment - on of the best massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mika B
Aarhus, Denmark
Fabulous experience. Will be back

Amazing experience. Clean, professional, friendly environment. Most importantly, massage was top... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
U1398CYmichaelh
Dallas, Texas

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

Perfect massage from a very lovely woman! I’m really happy with my choice, good and affordable! I really liked it.

Date of experience: November 2021
1  Thank Jippi888
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are very happy to hear such words from you!

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

I took the 75 minute Hot Coconut Package. My masseau was Nushy. It was a very relaxed and unhurried massage that lasted almost 90 minutes. Nushy paid attention to my requests (focus on my calves, avoid a broken toe). She is a true professional and gave me an authentic full body massage that left me feeling relaxed and on a good mood. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank Rajiv D
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Public Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear Rajiv,
thank you very much for your kind words and beautiful spot-on review.
We are looking forward to see again in our salon!

Reviewed 9 September 2020

its some time ago, but it was amazing, professional, and i have seen and tried things like never before on any Thai massage. like questionnaire before the massage, and funny stretching. will go again when possible...

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank nereknu
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you for awesome review nereknu! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark and beyond for you. Come back and see you soon - we're looking forward to! Thank you!

Reviewed 23 August 2020

Cozy place for relax and release pain and tension very closed to Prague city centre. Well experienced thai massage therapist. She helped me get rid of back pain and fatigue. The reception with great drink and little snack, special essences for sale. Don´t miss this place! I will come back.

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank KaczenkaH
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Kaczenka, Thank you very much for your amazing feedback! We're very happy to hear it as well that massage helped you greatly.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon to continue in your treatment and help to reduce fatigue!

Reviewed 7 March 2020

We have been living in Prague for 2 months, ad tried different places for massages. However; DeeDee is the one place we all come back to: again and again. It's really the best Thai massage place in Prague! We are at least 10 colleagues who go there regularly, and will really miss this place when we go home!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank LinaP31
DeeDee_Thai_Massage, Guest Relations Manager at Dee Dee Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear Lina,
Thank you very much for a such appreciative review! and we do hope
that you'll stop by once your steps will lead you to Prague again!:)