Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotel Julian(Prague)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 104
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 189
USD 176
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 197/night.

USD 149
USD 129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

USD 134
USD 147
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

Czech Inn(Prague)(Great Value!)
USD 74
USD 72
  • Bar/Lounge
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 660
USD 497
3,651 results
All reviewsflorenc metro stationold towntram stopgreat hotelcity breakminute walkrecommend this hotelgood sizetransport linksexcellent breakfastexcellent staymini barmodern hotelstayed here for nightsshort breakreception staffexcellent location
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had been travelling with our 2 year old daughter and we experienced the hotel as very family friendly. Great value for money, quiet rooms and good breakfast. Fantastic location, directly opposite of public transport to drive into the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomas N, General Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Vefi09515,

Thank you for staying with us here at Jurys Inn Prague and your fantastic feedback of our Prague hotel. We love to hear you did enjoy your stay with us this much.

We always love to do something special for our guests for special occasions. Providing personal service is our main goal and I always like to encourage any future guests to let u know about anything we can help them with directly to me through email.

With Warm Regards,

Tomas Nesvorny

e tomas_nesvorny@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hotel located at very busy street. We had a very noisy bedroom. Bathroom shower was leaking water. Floor being wet all the time.this hotel can’t rate 4 star. But front desk service are very good. I would not book again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Choy L!

Thank you for reviewing our property and for your opinion about your recent visit here with us.

I was sorry to see your ranking and read your words. Thank you for mentioning central location of our property and professional approach of our front desk staff. Please accept my apology for any inconveniences caused by the non-functional bathroom equipment. I would like to make you sure, that if we would be informed about this issue we would be more than happy to fix this thing for you or we would offer you some suitable and adequate compensation.

It will be my pleasure to assist you within your future request. Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

With warm regards.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We are on our honeymoon hotel is clean and staff friendly its not a 4 and half star that we thought we had booked its a 3 star at a push rooms basic tv like watching a postage stamp but as you can only get 2 news channels it makes no difference ,the only time we have ever been away when we have plugged our tablet in we cant watch our films . Location is very good but not anywhere near as good as a basic travel inn / premier inn slightly dissapointed as thought for our honeymoon we had booked 5 star .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Laceylou_13!

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback following your recent stay here with us.

I was pleased to see you enjoyed central location of our property and friendly approach of our staff. I´m sorry to see that you do not like the modern and airy design of our accommodate facilities.

It would like offer you my personal assistance during your future booking. Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

Wishing you a most beautiful day.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a excellent stay at JURYS .Would recommend this hotel.Very good location.great room and excellent reception staff, Breakfast was excellent at the hotel.I When we return to Prague again for a break then I shall look no further than Jurys .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear nguise973300!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was thrilled to read about your excellent stay. Thank you for mentioning central location of our property and approach of our front desk staff. Your positive note will be shared within the team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking. Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights B&B. Great hotel, very clean, nice bar and reception area.
Breakfast choice was excellent with variety at every section e.g. Bakery, hot food, cereals, juices, etc.
The only slight disappointment was the coffee. Tried it from the machine and the filter coffee and all tasted weak.
I would however visit here again. 10 minutes walk turning right out of the hotel and you hit the old town. Trams stop outside the front door.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Martin W!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was happy to see your kind words about the variety of our breakfast buffet. Thank you for your constructive opinion in regards to our coffee. Your comment will be discussed within our team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please feel free to contact myself directly within your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com. I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

Best regards.