I travelled here last year in July with a group of people. We were very happy that our rooms were put next to eachother and we were able to check in to our rooms early. The hotel was fabulous overall! It looked lovely and the rooms were perfect for a short break! Nice beds and bathrooms. It was only short 10 min walk into the main attractions and shopping area. The breakfast was great! No complaints, would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Prague is a modern hotel conveniently located in Prague City Centre with the Florence Underground Metro Station and Tram stops sitting just opposite and Prague's stunning Old Town Square a short walk away. Our city hotel offers 214 contemporary, comfortable bedrooms designed with our guests' comfort in mind. Accommodating up to three adults or two adults and two children under twelve, our bedrooms are spacious and include as standard: large soft beds, well-lit work areas, en-suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, safes, mini fridges and flat screen TVs with Freeview. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the property. The hotel boasts a stylish bistro restaurant offering seasonal cuisine as well as casual bites, a lively bar serving innovative cocktails, fitness centre and secure onsite car-park. Business travellers can also make use of the 2 state-of-the-art conference rooms which are fully equipped with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jurys Inn Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Prague Hotel Prague
- Jurys Inn Hotel Prague Bohemia