“What a great evening !!!”
Review of Gay Tours Prague

Gay Tours Prague
Ranked #304 of 576 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I invite you to join my tours. Please visit my website or send me an email if you want to find out more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We did have a really good time.

Krzysztof is full of nice stories and places to visit.

The visit was awesome, we learn a lot, enjoy a nice cake, some drinks and a great company !!!!

We recommend this visit to everyone who want to discover the gay side of Prague.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Tour!

My partner and I took the three (3) hour Prague City Tour with Krzysztof on March 25, 2018.

Despite the short notice, Krzysztof was able to accommodate us by taking us on a wonder tour, including a stop at a delicious bakery and concluding with a great lunch at an authentic Czech restaurant.

Krzysztof took us to several locations throughout the city including the Powder Tower, where the tour began, then to Old Town, New Town, the Jewish Quarter & Cemetery, and the Charles Bridge, just to name a few.

Krzysztof was extremely well versed on the history of Prague which was evident by his in-depth knowledge of the city, culture, customs, and practices.

We would highly recommend Krzysztof’s City Tour, particularly at the beginning of your stay in Prague.

As a final reason to select any of Krzysztof’s tours, he is a warm, humble, and friendly guy who is pleasant to be around.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Krzysztof is awesome! Probably the most personalized tour we have ever had. We feel like we’re a part of the Prague gay community now!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

A group of 12 of us hired Krystof for a walking tour of Prague and we would highly recommend it! It was a great mix of history and culture and the right amount of local gay info as well. Krystof was entertaining and engaging and a pleasure to spend a few hours with. Do yourself a favor and take a tour with him when you're in Prague.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I'll start off by saying that our guide was a really nice guy. He started by meeting us at the airport and accompanying us via public transit to our hotel, where he allowed us all the time we needed to freshen up before going on the tour and then meeting us back at our hotel to begin the tour. The tour had some fun highlights about the homoerotic nature of Prague, which were quite interesting. Being new to doing tours, I think the dialogue seemed a little rehearsed and didn't come naturally. This will improve with time as Krzysztof does more of these. I do think it would have been nice if he would have taken us by where most of the gay bars are and maybe stopped at one for a beer half way through. He's got a ton of energy, but walking fast for 3+ hours is a little much for those of us not in our 20's or 30's, (he did tell us to let him know when it became too much and we did). It's something we would have appreciated. I do think he's got what it takes to make this a great business and is well on his way. He does have a lot of knowledge of the history of Prague, not just the gay history. Krzysztof was nice enough to find a restaurant for us and join us for dinner after the tour and that was really fun. He also kept in touch throughout our time there by text so we could ask him questions. Overall, he's a really nice guy and very customer service oriented. We would definitely book him again. I only gave him 4 stars because I feel it could be a little more polished and could include a stop along the way at a gay establishment. If you are gay and are visiting Prague I would definitely contact him and set up a tour. It's an interesting city with an interesting gay history to go along with it.