Barcelo is a stone's throw away from Old Town Square and Powder Gate. If you're a tourist, you can't go wrong with living right next door to two of Prague's most famous sights. Also, shopping is a short walk away. Palladium, Parizska, all nearby. And Old Town Square is different shades of magical by day and night, so living right next to it lets you stroll to and from it with leisure.
The rooms are great. We stayed in a Deluxe Junior Suite, which was spacious beyond what we could possibly have needed. There was a separate living room and bedroom, and the bathroom was huge and clean. The toilet is, as Europeans do, in a separate room (and rather far away too) from the shower. The shower was in the bathroom next to the bedroom, but the toilet was in a small room right off the front door, so that was interesting.
The management is very polite and efficient, and the lobby is nice and large. Booked us taxis with no hassle, printed our itineraries with no hassle, etc. Also, the breakfast buffet was amazing. Delicious food, ample selections of pastries and meats and breakfast foods.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel; I've got no complaints and think this is one of the best in Prague if you're looking for modern, luxurious, yet efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Barceló Old Town Praha is located in the heart of the historic city, in the popular Celetná street next to the famous Powder Tower which is the door to the Old Town of Prague. From there the Kings used to start the coronation ritual through the Royal Road towards the Prague Castle. Barceló Old Town hotel is set within a listed and completely renovated 17th-century building and combines a historic facade with modern amenities. Each of our 62 spacious elegant rooms, in 5 different categories welcomes you with calm and cozy atmosphere with comfortable beds, sober furniture and noble woods. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-condition, flat-screen TV's and free Wi-Fi. With its ideal location, Barceló Old Town hotel is just a stroll away to some of the city's most popular sightseeing including Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Hradcany Castle and the Astronomical Clock among others. The Palladium Shopping Centre is just a few steps and the luxurious Pařížská street, where all the most prestigious boutiques are, is just 5 minutes walking distance. To complete your experience, discover the magnificant Bohemica Old Town Restaurant specialized in Czech and International Cuisine, where you can enjoy some of the most traditional local meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Barcelo, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Prague, Bohemia