Lowest prices for your stay
USD 87
Hotels.com
USD 87
Trip.com
USD 74
Booking.comUSD 83
PricelineUSD 83
FindHotelUSD 83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020

This is a fine place to stay at Prague airport. They have their own shuttle on call which arrives in minutes after you place a call at their own booth in the arrival hall (after customs). The rooms are clean and well equiped. They serve a decent breakfast and the staff is friendly and helpfull.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LeonvM77
Reviewed 22 March 2020 via mobile

Vary bad attitude of the entire staff, this is the most flaw of the hotel.
The blond girl at the reception stands out above all for rudeness and more (hi btch, yes is me).
Following room are quite good (typical Holiday Inn style, no more no less) but the cleanliness is not so good.
I’ve found woman used underwear lost in a corner, good for a fetishist guest, not for me.
Good for me just one night there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ale4Vale
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2020

Dear AceSosZ3631QN,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Prague Airport and for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the service of our staff and the cleanliness of our room. We will investigate this further with our team. It is very important for us that all our guests have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay as we strive to maintain a high quality standard of service at all times.

I will use your comments to improve our guests experience and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very close to the airport and has a shuttle that can take you there. The breakfast was also very delicious with a wide array of options. When I was trying to sleep I would hear noise from another room, but other than that the stay was good.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank BlueChipChris
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Arrived fairly late in the evening. Easy to find from the airport. Warm welcome. Room (IHG member room) was fine.
Restaurant food and service was good in the evening. Had pate and salad as a light meal.
Breakfast - a lot of choice, good quality.
Didn’t like a loose dog being in the breakfast room for breakfast. Shouldn’t be allowed - dogs if allowed, should be on a lead.
I would come back here - very good for an airport hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BexterDarwen
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed here during a visit to Czechia, the counter staff were friendly and helpful. They were bilingual which greatly helped. The room was what you would expect for price. Smart, basic, warm and clean.

The restaurant downstairs was nice, there was a minor mistake with my order but it was hardly end of the world. In all I would certainly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo