All reviewsfree shuttlean early flightihg memberexit dshuttle servicenext morningbusiness stayshort stayone night stayexecutive roombus stopmodern hotelbed was comfortableroom was largepublic transportexcellent hotelcity centre
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, special people courtesy.
Arriving at airport it's easy and free call the shuttle bus using the dedicated call point in the terminal...in few minutes they pick you up.
Clean room and good breakfast selection.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pino F
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Unbelievable. We made a reservation with Holiday Inn's website in the US 3.5 months in advance. When we arrived at the hotel after hours of sightseeing, 2 hours on the train and a long taxi ride to the airport, they said there was a "glitch" and no room was available. They had a driver take us to another hotel miles away that was NOT a business hotel. They provided no warning of the problem. If they had, I would have stayed at the absolutely delightful Hotel Residence Agnes in the Old Town Prague and taken the Agnes courtesy transport to the airport in the morning. This was the ONLY problem we had in our 11 days of travel in Europe. Leave it to Holiday Inn to put a damper on the last night of the trip. Be forewarned.

Room Tip: Call ahead to see if they really have a room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi billyhoo,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Again, thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the shortcomings.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Quick and smooth check-in.

We arrived to late to take something to eat. But we notice the sirlion steak for a price of . 550 cz ? thats expensive for to be in prauge.

Only two kind of beers in the bar :-( sad...
Heiniken and one czech.

Breakfast, good selection but also here no ecological to eat. :-(
I like that the server comes with fresh coffe.

Room was ok, nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Prague Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Hi Ambjörn J,

I realize that you have many options for lodging and I appreciate you choosing our property!

I am glad that you find our location and that our welcoming staff was able to check you in efficiently. However, I regret that we fell short of your expectations in some aspects like the choices of drink, and value including the quality and pricing of some of the meals at the restaurant.

Getting your absolute satisfaction is our ultimate aim. To help us achieve our goal, I have shared your comments with our hotel management and staff for their review and improvements. I have also kept a copy of this in our corporate offices for our reference when we do our periodic evaluation of our properties.

I appreciate your time writing us a review and we look forward to sharing a more positive experience with you soon.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Holiday Inn Prague Airport Hotel close to the airport - in walking distance, an airport hotel offering shuttle for free to any of airport terminals. Fast easy access to the airport. A little bit better then Ramada Prague Airport hotel due larger rooms in Holiday Inn Prague Airport Hotel. Hotel bar too expensive, small choice. Everything else very good, fast check in, fast check out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teint
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Hotel is located about 5 minutes of walk about 400 meters from the Prague airport. Servis is very profesional, rooms clean, free shoutle to airport any time you need . Good choice to spend a night before fly or after a night fly.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple