“Great Place”
Review of IP Submarine

IP Submarine
Ranked #2,315 of 6,169 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Praha 2
Description: IP SUBMARINE is steampunk style bar and club located just 5 minutes by walking from Wenceslas Square. The interior design looks like in real submarine, where you have separated cabins such as: Navigation room, Control room, Torpedo room, Captain cabin and Navy club. Except from the original interior and atmosphere, onboard stuff offers you special alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails designed according to your wishes, typical Czech and Slovak liquors, good music, high level service and friendly environment. Dive into the deep, join us on board and enjoy Prague's night life.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the Casino resort with a couple friends and we had an amazing time. The staff was super friendly and Very helpful. The Hotel is very clean. And down in the casino on both floors the machines were in great working order. I had the time of my life. I am really looking forward to my next chance to go visit. Thanks IP for an amazing trip. See ya next time.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Went in for GTs and house specials. Didn't disappoint. We visited Prague from Finland and had to leave our dog for relatives, so the bartenders cute little fellow eased our longing for our own dog.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to start your party in Prague.. Great selection of drinks, nice atmosphere and the interior looks amazing... staff very friendly and helpful.. went there with friends for pre drinks and can definitely recommend this place..

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Such a good place if you wanna meet with some friends or family. I like it there so much! Cocktails are pretty good. I am not a big fan of the alcohol (shots) so I appreciate them very much. Staffe are very friendly and I can fully recommend this place! I´ve not been here for the last tme.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Adéla B
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

From now its one of my favourite restaurants. Its really good place to meet your friends and to enjoy coctails that they offer.
Staff were really nice, friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended.